Tepui Roof Top Tents and Gear (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Info coming soon. Glad to be joining the forum!!!

Hey guys we've been trying to join the community here for a while and we're finally here. I'm Adam Tolman and I've been around here for a long time, but recently took on a position with Tepui Tents. I'm a Toyota guy through and through and have owned/wheeled FJ40s, several minitrucks and currently own a FZJ80 and a DC Tacoma. We've got some great products that we believe will really enhance your camping experience. Let us know how we can help you get out there and explore.

PM For Pricing.

At Tepui Tents adventure is our profession and life is our passion. Based out of Santa Cruz, California we are an enthusiastic outdoor adventure company that offers the highest quality roof top tents and accessories available. We are always exploring new trails and testing our products so we know first-hand that you will not find a better tent for your vehicle.

Tepui Tents are made with the most durable rip-stop waterproof materials that will stand up to the most extreme conditions yet are as comfortable as sleeping at home. They easily mount directly to most stock roof racks or aftermarket roof bars and can be fully set up in just a few minutes. With a variety of colors and sizes you are sure to find the perfect fit.
From off-road warriors in the harsh environments of Death Valley to families out at the lake for a weekend getaway we have something for everyone. Our unique roof top tents allow you to head out on your next adventure in comfort and style with a little something to brag about!
Here's a basic rundown of the products offered.

Roof Top Tents
Ayer
The Ayer model roof top tent is a two man tent available in both blue and tan. These tents are made from the same quality rip-stop materials and design as their bigger brother the Kukenam but have a lower profile, pack up smaller and are perfect for smaller SUV's or vehicles at only 95 lbs and a closed footprint of 42" x 48".

Kukenam
Our 3-man Kukenam model roof top tent is our most popular model and is great for those looking to get into the wilderness with comfort and protection of a roof top tent. The Kukenam is made from quality 260g, 600D rip-stop ventilate coated material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds.

Kukenam Sky
Our brand new 3-man Tepui Kukenam Sky Tent is the latest addition to our line of Tepui roof top tents. The Kukenam Sky Tent is similar to the standard Kukenam model but with quick release clips on the rain fly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof. Both panels are made from the same quality 260g ventilate coated canvas as the standard Kukenam but also include no-see-um mosquito netting and fully waterproof YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm. The tent includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.

The Kukenam is also available in Camo and Siberian Camo.
Regular Camo

Siberian Camo

Kukenam Ruggedized
The Kukenam Ruggedized is the toughest Tepui roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs. Available in Expedition Orange or Haze Gray.
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps
- Velcro window surround for clear window accessory (sold separately)

Kukenam XL Ruggedized
The Kukenam XL Ruggedized is the toughest Tepui roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs. This is a HUGE 4-person tent.
- Raw aluminum diamond plate base
- 360g Fabric (40% heavier than the standard models)
- Dual rainfly support rods for high winds
- Extra-large internal pockets & bedding straps
- Velcro window surrounds for clear window accessory (sold separately)

Autana
The 3-man Tepui Autana is one of our most popular roof top tents. It has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows, and rear access door into your vehicle.

Autana Sky
Due to popular demand, we now offer the Autana as a Sky model. Just like the original Autana, it has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows, and rear access door into your vehicle. The Autana Sky Tent is similar to the standard Autana model but with quick release clips on the rain fly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof. Both panels are made from the same quality 260g ventilate coated canvas as the standard Autana but also include no-see-um mosquito netting and fully waterproof YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm.

Autana Siberan Camo
In response to many customer request Tepui Tents is proud to now offer the 3-man Tepui Autana in the popular Siberian Camo. The Autana base model is one of our most popular roof top tents and now is available with this great new camo pattern. It has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows, and rear access door into your vehicle.

Gran Sabana
The massive 4-man Tepui Gran Sabana is our largest roof top tent. The Gran Sabana has a 6ft x 8ft sleeping area and includes a large removable annex so you and your family will have plenty of room for a comfortable camping experience.

Gran Sabana Siberian Camo
You asked for it, we're giving it to you. By popular demand, the massive 4-man Tepui Gran Sabana is now available in our Siberian Camo. Whether you're in the snow or on the beach, this tent will definitely set you apart from the crowd. The Gran Sabana has a 6ft x 8ft sleeping area and includes a large removable annex so you and your family will have plenty of room for a comfortable camping experience.

On to the accessories. I won't list everything here but some of the key ones that may be of interest. You can check out the full product list on the Tepui website at Tepui Tents

1/2" Thick Anti-Condensation Mat
This 1/2" thick anti condensation mat will help ventilate beneath your mattress in order to prevent moisture from accumulating. An easy to install addition to any existing Tepui Tent model

Awning 4' or 6'

Awning Extension

Awning Walls

Here's a pic to show the difference in size between the standard Kukenam and the Kukenam XL. The tent on the truck is the standard size and the one on the trailer is a Kukenam Ruggedized XL.

04062B98-9DA8-4D76-BB46-8E511F380590_zpsleasa33w.jpg

F8C55AEF-ABBA-4FEB-B7BB-7647CC46E197_zpsjg7ad3ea.jpg

boom baby! love my Tepui awning and siberian camo RTT!!!

used the tent at least 15 time so far and I love it. the awning has been used 2-3 time and so far so good!

I can attest to the size of the Ruggedized XL, that tent was certainly interesting to move around the shop at work, ha-ha. High quality tents, that's for sure!

Your rig looks great and the tent color is awesome. I am planning on getting a couple of the Tipui tents. One for my 80 series and one for my trailer.

Thanks! I love the Siberian camo!! You won't be disappointed

New Tepui Expedition Series Gear Bags

More info at www.tepuitents.com

Tepui is proud to announce the launch of our Expedition Series Gear Bags. These rugged bags are designed to stand up to whatever abuse you throw at them. The sturdy materials used in constructing the Expedition Series make these bags ideal for use in the outdoors, and their vivid orange coloring make them easy targets to spot in times of quick necessity.

Expedition Series Gear Container $225

Features

• 120 Liters of storage space perfect for storing air mats, camping chairs, sleeping bags and more
  • Sturdy roller bag wheels make it easy to move around when fully loaded
  • Made from high strength polyester canvas coated with a synthetic resin
  • Water and abrasion resistant
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant up to approximately 158 degrees Fahrenheit
Expedition Series Duffle $185

Features:

• Large compartment that can be used to store gear, clothing, equipment and more
  • Reinforced bottom panel
  • Comfortable grip and shoulder strap
  • High strength polyester canvas coated with a synthetic resin
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant
Expedition Series Day Pack $128

Day Pack Features

• Perfect for storing snacks, first aid, water, flashlights, and more
    • Partitions can be moved around allowing easy organization and quick access
    • Well insulated
    • Easy to clean
    • Heat resistant
Expedition Series Tool Case $165

Features:

• Four handles and exterior webbing
    • Compartmentalized for easy storage of all of your tools, radios, maps and more
    • Water resistant
    • Abrasion resistant
    • Easy to clean
    • Heat resistant up to approximately 158 degrees Fahrenheit

So my wife and I are seriously considering a Tepui tent for on my M1102 trailer. We'd love to see one fairly local to us, but aren't having any luck. Bass Pro carries your stuff, but online only. Do you have any stocking dealers in Florida?

No other dealers in FLA right now. I know we do have some customers in Florida with our tents. Where in Florida are you? I'll see if I can find anyone near you that might have a tent you can look at.

That would be great! I'm in the Sarasota area, between Tampa and Ft. Myers.

Adam, are those Zippers water proof on those bags too?

Adam, are those Zippers water proof on those bags too?

I don't believe they are water proof. These are quality water RESISTENT bags but I would not recommend them for something like a dry bag on a river rafting trip.

Hmmmm, I wonder how well they will keep water out of the gear in the bed of a truck.

I had the duffle in the bed of my Tacoma yesterday on a 50 mile drive up Parley's canyon in Utah in the rain. Everything in the bag stayed dry. I should note I have RTT mounted above the bed, but its roof height so the sides of the bed are open. Regardless, the RTT probably helped keep some of the rain off, but I was still pleased with how the bag worked in the rain.

It might be hard to see in the photo but the duffle zipper is covered by the flap of the panel that opens. There is probably 1" of overlap of that panel so that will also help keep the zipper somewhat protected on the duffle.

You've been asking for it and it's finally here! One of the most popular Tepui Tents just got better. Tepui is pleased to announce the new RUGGEDIZED AUTANA ROOF TOP TENT. $1750
All of the killer features of the standard Autana with the extended canopy and included annex, now with all the upgrades of the Ruggedized models.
The Autana Ruggedized is the toughest Tepui roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs.
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps
- Velcro window surround for clear window accessory (sold separately)
- Fully enclosed annex featuring the same heavy duty material used for the tent canvas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom