Vision X 4.5" Canon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yeah I can do that. It's going to be a few weeks before I get the bumpers and install everything. I can probably hook a battery to the lights and take a few pictures once I have them.

Im really intrigued to see how you like them. I have come to the conclusion that most LED lights don't have enough optics to control of all the light they produce. My old school 9" driving lights seem to put out more use able light down range than an LED light bar with 10x the light output.

I currently run 12 Vision X Solo lights on the front of my turbo Arctic Cat and I can tell you that it is pretty impressive what the little lights can do. Each one of the solo lights has only 900 lumens and the 4.5" Canon has 2 1/2 times that much output. Here is a picture of the 12 solo lights during my build of the Arctic Cat. This was before I changed the roof to french in the lights.

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

A friend has these and says he was impressed with the light output and liked that they don't get hot like the old lights they replaced.

Looks good!

I think I may have seen your 80 around Phx?

Thank you.

You probably did see it. I have been all over the place the last few weeks from shop to shop preparing for my build. The flares are coming off in a few weeks and some body work and Bed Liner gets done. Then the expensive stuff will begin! ARB lockers, lift etc... Plan 6 months start to finish.

Looking forward to meeting some of the local AZ members for events and just to share knowledge and info to help each other keep these things running tip top. I see a group is heading up to Mormon Lake for the FJ Off Camber event. I wish I was around to make that one. Talk soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom