Is $14k a good price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at buying a 2004 LC with 171k miles on it, clean title except for a minor accident. No 3rd row seats and typical wear and tear. Is $14,200 a good price?

Price seems high for the mileage IMHO. I paid $16800 for an 04 with 92k a couple months ago.

I would agree it is a bit on the high side as well. I recently bought my 05 with 110K and no accidents for $16.5. $14.2K doesn't sound like a bad price, but not a great price either.

thanks guys, appreciate the insight. it appears to be in great shape, minus the missing 3rd row. I was thinking around 13k would be good with that mileage though.

Actually, I see now you said a 2004 LC, I assumed you were talking about a GX since this is the 120 forum. You should probably post this in the 100 series forum. $14K for a clean 04 Landcruiser with 171K would be a good deal, IMO. I was shopping both and LCs are typically several thousand dollars more than GXs given the same year and miles.

its crazy how much the LCs hold their value, came across a bunch when shopping around for my GX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom