Builds after KOH LV build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep amber bulb

I missed last nights storm. It poured at my house.
I should have just removed the entire bib to do this. I didn't realize how many layers of paint were on here. I think someone used this to test colors. Anyways, here's the half assed sand/stripped bib. There a lot of bare metal that needs to rust up. I think it will match better then.
Happy 4th of July :cheers:
IMG_5994.JPG

Looks good!
Where did you acquire the clear bib lenses?

I got one with a parts truck I bought and got the other from my WTB ad in the classifieds. Og and have the aged looked to them.....plus cheaper

Been working on my welding and trying to make it both strong and pretty. Here's the bumper mount for the wagon. Then painted and installed bumper pix. I plan to add some d ring mounts on either side. These will also serve as extra tie ins for the mini bike/mtn bike rack. The rack needs to hold the weight and be tough enough to wheel with when loaded.
IMG_5995.JPG
IMG_5999.JPG

nice looking welds Jack!

I picked up a set of NOS Rancho front lift springs and installed them this morning. I had to remove 1 front leaf so I could reuse my ubolts. The springs are supposed to be 2 1/2'' lift. I ended up with about 1.75'' lift. Honestly, I wanted more but the price was right and this is a huge improvement so far. Before I had about an index finger between the axle and bump stop.
I then plan to take it to Valley Spring (my local spring shop) and get a re arch/add a leaf to the rear to level it out. Or even make it sit alittle higher than the front to compensate for gear.
IMG_6000.JPG
IMG_6001.JPG

I noticed that the drivers side front spring mount was loose. I welded it up solid. Then gave the front shackle hangers some love too. Don't want my new springs ripping off the frame. :bash:
IMG_6002.JPG

saw pics of your rig in a magazine. Even talked about future article on the build....

Nice job.

My friend Jay does alot of articles and we all luck out and get in the magazines. The editor of Four Wheeler liked the wagon, so there will be a feature in the next issue. I am pretty happy about that.

:clap:

wow, you made it to print :cool:

Pictures are not the best but..............baby lift is installed. Worked out to be about 2'' in the front and 4'' in the rear. Rides much better since it's not on the bump stops all the time.
Props to Valley Spring Service here in Phoenix for the great job on the rear re arch and add a leaf.
IMG_6004.JPG
IMG_6005.JPG

IMG_6006.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom