Help with 1 ton axle choice for fzj80 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought this bump was an update on the 80. Darn.

66"

if anyone wants this rig come get it. Since i built the buggy i never play with her anymore.
Runs great.
I have 2 brand new 300m rear 35sp shafts i had made for her with drive flanges for the rear. (hammers broke rear shafts) plus stock spares. also brand new set of spare front inner and outer shafts from randys (chromo still in the box).

tires are needing replacing. you can have a set of 37" military tires to move it. (90%)

truck is unstopable. drivetrain has had meticuluous maintainance but very little respect has been given the sheetmetal.

$5000 firm. (or highest bid)

text me
559-639-7602

edit
will trade for a utv 2 or 4 seater. just needs to run good. rhino, teryx,or the like.

Last edited:
image.jpg
68, 12.5" tire on 9" wheel w 4.5" backspacing.

So is there a full build thread for the KOH buggy? That thing looks sweet! Love the 80 too, damn nice fab work.

What ever happened to Dusty's rig. Did someone buy it? Is there a new link? It would be a perfect donor for one of the Aluminum fj40 tubs.

Thanks ToyotaDon

What ever happened to Dusty's rig. Did someone buy it? Is there a new link? It would be a perfect donor for one of the Aluminum fj40 tubs.

Hell yeah that would be a mean rig!

Ok, let's have some fun. We already know the drivetrain is sound, it just needs a body. I've seen several J4, 40/80 projects... I have pics of some 2 & 4 door versions.

So post up some ideas of what this thing could look like with 112" WB in mind.
DSC_0111.jpg
attachment-39_zpsadaad802.jpg
2014-09-29-14-17-40.png

66"

if anyone wants this rig come get it. Since i built the buggy i never play with her anymore.
Runs great.
I have 2 brand new 300m rear 35sp shafts i had made for her with drive flanges for the rear. (hammers broke rear shafts) plus stock spares. also brand new set of spare front inner and outer shafts from randys (chromo still in the box).

tires are needing replacing. you can have a set of 37" military tires to move it. (90%)

truck is unstopable. drivetrain has had meticuluous maintainance but very little respect has been given the sheetmetal.

$5000 firm. (or highest bid)

text me
559-639-7602

edit
will trade for a utv 2 or 4 seater. just needs to run good. rhino, teryx,or the like.

Long ago, for much less than he was asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom