Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1150.jpg
IMG_1160.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg
IMG_1175.jpg
IMG_1193.jpg

Really enjoyed meeting everyone and checking out your cool trucks. Here's a few photos I snapped before I got in over my head:

Buttes:
IMG_3779.JPG

Our little friend at the top of the buttes:
IMG_3782.JPG

Camp:
IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3786.JPG

Right before the 4Runner tried to runaway:
IMG_3789.JPG

A couple more

The hundy between a rock and a hard place:
IMG_3790.JPG

The most beautiful sight I've ever seen, Esh at Little Deer Lake (right after I got all 4 wheels back on the ground):
IMG_3792.JPG

Thanks to everyone! Next year I'm signing up for the advanced run :flipoff2:

Holy ****! no thanks,

out of curiosity what kind of snake is that? Looks western diamondback but those are more southern California. Maybe a Northern Pacific Rattlesnake? or a Great basin?

How about a stay the F$$$ away from me cause I hate snakes kind of snake!

Holy ****! no thanks,

out of curiosity what kind of snake is that? Looks western diamondback but those are more southern California. Maybe a Northern Pacific Rattlesnake? or a Great basin?
bingo, its a western rattlesnake in the subspecies Northern Pacific Rattler. that would have made a real nice dinner too, good size...

bingo, its a western rattlesnake in the subspecies Northern Pacific Rattler. that would have made a real nice dinner too, good size...

yeah that is a good size. I have a perfectly banded California kingsnake at home. doesn't nearly have the girth of a rattler, but she's roughly 4.2 feet long. She'll eat baby rattlers all day, if I could find them. lol

I almost tied my dog up right next to that snake but some folks up in the fire look out shouted "snake!" and scared the crap outta me. Thank god. I hate snakes, except for the king snake that roams my property, that guy's my buddy.

I almost tied my dog up right next to that snake but some folks up in the fire look out shouted "snake!" and scared the crap outta me. Thank god. I hate snakes, except for the king snake that roams my property, that guy's my buddy.

yikes... that could've been bad. He probably would've let you know he was there before he did any striking.

Yeah kingsnakes are like the praying mantis of the snake world! good little critters to have.

Some sweet pics bummed i missed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom