Bumper Build V2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And it has done LOTS of notching! :)
bar insall 12-05 5.JPG
int rear.JPG

Nice looking cage and I see a little "Stang" emblem... The only Fords I will ever love. If I could swing it I would own an "Eleanor" and I don't care what anybody thinks. :flipoff2:

I've used several notchers, and I'll never use a HF one again... I think they do the job OK most of the time, but once you use a nice one, you'll realize just how mediocre the HF one is. I have an older version of the JD2 model TM-100, and it works well, but several friends have the JD2 Notchmaster, and it's much nicer.

I've used several notchers, and I'll never use a HF one again... I think they do the job OK most of the time, but once you use a nice one, you'll realize just how mediocre the HF one is. I have an older version of the JD2 model TM-100, and it works well, but several friends have the JD2 Notchmaster, and it's much nicer.

I understand what you are saying but 200 to 300 bones is a lot to plunk down for a tool that may only get used by myself one time... Sighhhh it's a real hard thing for me.

This.

I've helped build three tube chassis Baja SAE cars that needed small gaps for TIG welding. There's no comparison.

It's Not The Tool, It's The Operator! Become the Operator bitches! :flipoff2:
Hell I have used a chop saw and a 4.5" cut of wheel for notching tube.
If you are only going to use it a few times a year buy the cheap one.

That is by far the most attractive bumper i have ever seen. I would totally buy that! Give me a price for one made like that.

How did you make the license plate holder? Looks awesome!

It came off of a 2nd gen 4runner with a oem swing out. I just made a bracket to bolt it too.

That is by far the most attractive bumper i have ever seen. I would totally buy that! Give me a price for one made like that.

I guess I would do one in the $1200 range, but I need the vehicle for a week or two because of work ect...

Do you have a list of materials. You used? Rough quantities is fine. I'm just looking for a starting point.

Thank you,

Dan

Bowtiestang, do you live behind golds gym in Gilbert? I think I recognize your 80!

Nope, I am in Tucson....but the LX450 now lives up that way so you may have seen it.

No front bumper...no longer own an 80 :)

:( I'm guessing you have an FJ now? I was really looking forward to the front. You go through land cruisers like they're going out of style!

LOL I dont keep vehicles long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom