San Diego 100 Series Meetup - Fiesta Island (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few 100 series mud owners are getting together at Fiesta Island in San Diego, Sat July 26th. No time has been set yet, but I'm thinking 10am? Who is interested? Cool rigs to look at and also meet some other local owners.

We did this a couple of years ago and had 10+ rigs show up.

I'm interested, I'll have to see if I can get a hall pass.

I'm almost definitely in. Thanks for putting it together Craig.

...via IH8MUD app

I'll try to make it. Been looking forward to meeting other local 100 owners.

I am in. :)

Cheers!

It would be cool if we could drink alcohol at Fiesta Island, but we can't :-(

Let's meet on the North West side of Fiesta Island, basically around where the purple pin is on this map @ 10am. I'll be monitoring 146.460 2m ham. Call sign is N6MUD
image.jpg

See everyone tomorrow!

Should mention that the loop is one way where the purple pin is, so you'll want to make the right at the split on the east side instead of cutting across that middle section then trying to turn right.

How long do you guys think you'll be there? I hope to make it by 11-11:30. I'll call you on the radio if need be. Is that otay repeater?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

A 60 owner here who has been circling the 100 idea as of late.

Thinking of coming down to see your rigs and get ideas/advice.

Hope to see you all around 10 or so. Will be driving a white astrovan (60 is buried in the garage:-()

Should mention that the loop is one way where the purple pin is, so you'll want to make the right at the split on the east side instead of cutting across that middle section then trying to turn right.

How long do you guys think you'll be there? I hope to make it by 11-11:30. I'll call you on the radio if need be. Is that otay repeater? I'm K6EPS.

It's a simplex freq, no repeater. I'll be there until around 1pm

Did this ever happen? I arrived around noon and drove around the island twice and didn't see a single 100 series. I did see a nice 80, a 62 and some built 4runners. I hung out for about an hour but still didn't see anyone.

Yeah, everyone left around noon. I saw you in a white 100 series and waved as I was leaving. Sorry we missed you!

Ah, bummer. Was there a good showing? Any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom