HJ61 12HT Build Up - The Grub (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a hot day yet spud? Only reason i ask is my old 67 ve valiant had the tops of the inside door exposed....you WILL burn yourself..be warned lol
Nah it's been nice here, but not too hot, yeah I remember that hot feeling when I used to own a HJZ75, I will remember after the first time I get burnt :p

they look alot more comfy than the originals.. nice work spud!
Thanks Matt
I, Those seats look great and FAST in there. I'm gonna try and roll with the OEM seats for a bit in Goss, BUT MAN did I love the Volvo S70 seats that I installed in my last cruiser.

J
Thanks J, I am going to get my OEM seats re foamed and the drivers seat fixed up and then put them back in the truck, it just might take a while for that to happen

Wired up my LED light bar and LEDS reverse light, I used a couple of the carling switches

8578b8382da375ae406c3b35b12607ad_zps014c565d.jpg

5164d05ac8ec4c144272d76aeb07718d_zpsfea02c97.jpg

689413ce860d6936c96c1adc3b54076b_zps84b61e52.jpg

e784ae8c8e0f8c08415ae21e3d864079_zps864ed6e1.jpg

I, Which LEDs are these.. I'm looking into some on Ebay, but curious as to their quality. Nice install.

J
I purchased the light bar from aliexpress.com about 2 years ago, I can find the details if you're interested it is super bright. The rear one is what they put on mine vehicles

I purchased the light bar from aliexpress.com about 2 years ago, I can find the details if you're interested it is super bright. The rear one is what they put on mine vehicles

I, Thanks. I am not ready yet. But, want 1-40" up top front, 1-24-40" up top rear and 4- 7-10" (2 each side)

J

Today I fitted and wired up the rear speakers, so now I've surround sound

Mate, luv it, absolute awesome, can't stop laughing

I figured you just might get a laugh out of that...(if not, tell me and I'll take it down)...

I ran across that .gif a couple of days ago and couldn't stop laughing either. It's gotta be that indifferent look on his face. It makes him look like a really bully.

It is a kangaroo, though, right? Not the other one, a wallaby? Don't know how to tell the difference.

Here in NY all of our 'animals' are loud and announce what they are supposed to be...

I figured you just might get a laugh out of that...(if not, tell me and I'll take it down)...

I ran across that .gif a couple of days ago and couldn't stop laughing either. It's gotta be that indifferent look on his face. It makes him look like a really bully.

It is a kangaroo, though, right? Not the other one, a wallaby? Don't know how to tell the difference.

Here in NY all of our 'animals' are loud and announce what they are supposed to be...
Yes mate that's a roo alright, wallabys are a lot smaller, they are basically the same except one is small fully grown and the other is big.

Leave it there mate it's awesome

SL, thats FUNNY!

I looked this up one time.. Wallaby is smaller/shorter.. more colorful.. shorter ears and nose/snout.. Something about teeth as well , but don't recall the specifics..

J
They're also harder to shoot :p

SL, thats FUNNY!

I looked this up one time.. Wallaby is smaller/shorter.. more colorful.. shorter ears and nose/snout.. Something about teeth as well , but don't recall the specifics..

J

Ha! I just followed your advice and googled 'wallaby', and it turns out that there is a thread on the difference between kangaroos and wallabys on "How Stuff Works" (for animals, presumably...I guess it assumes that animals know how to read, so they can figure out who is who and catch the correct meal...):

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/wallaby-vs-kangaroo.htm

Imagine that!

Last edited:
Ha! I just followed your advice and googled 'wallaby', and it turns out that there is a thread on the difference between kangaroos and wallabys on "How Stuff Works" (for animals, presumably...I guess it assumes that animals know how to read, so they can figure out who is who and catch the correct meal...):

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/wallaby-vs-kangaroo.htm

Imagine that!

Thanks mate now I know too
...but now...with those niffty, new LED spotlights...
Yes mate the light bar will pick out those red eyes, bummer I just sold my gun
NO EXCUSES NOW!!!

J
Too true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom