Useful feedback on Ironman shocks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I really need some new shocks (esp in the rear) and have been checking out all of the options. Some kings, slees, radflos, fox, etc would be nice but I'm not quite sure I "need" them and all of the other baggage that comes with those types of shocks (tuning, maintenance, and shaft protection).

I have searched high and low on the interweb but cannot find any useful info pertaining to the durability and performance of these shocks. If anyone could chime in on their experience with them or even a comparison it would be greatly appreciated!

-Ryan

I have the foam cell shocks that came with my Ironman suspension kit and they've performed very well. Probably have 20k on them and will likely replace them with the same when they go bad. Keep in mind I do no rock crawling, only mild off-roading. Hard to beat the price...

That's it? No one knows anything?

Hi,

I'm on my second land cruiser running ironman shocks and I have to say I'm very impressed, my first was a 2" lifted 80 and my current ride is a 2" lifted 100 with foamcells.

The ride in both trucks is much better than standard on the road and they have taken some abuse off road, I wouldn't have any other suspension now.

Hope that helps.

Been running foam cell version for past 35k- pleased with the whole package, Tbars, shocks especially when loaded down for camping trips.

I'm interested in the foam cell as well. Anyone know how they compare to OME? Do they give a softer ride than the nitro chargers?

Hey shaggy, I've run both and find them very comparible.
Currently running the foam cel iron mans in my 100 with almost 90 thousand Km and still very nice ride.
My two previous 80 series with diesel and armour I ran old man emu nitro chargers and wheeled the hell out of them and found them awesome also.

Both are good, ironman should be less expensive

I'm interested in the foam cell as well. Anyone know how they compare to OME? Do they give a softer ride than the nitro chargers?
Iron man are softer than nitro chargers in my experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom