Free Giveaway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scrapdaddy

Standing on the corner
SILVER Star
Threads
Since my wagon is in the shop, getting painted and I went in the shop to get a hernia fixed, I'm just sitting here getting bored. In my attempts to buy a gas cap, I bought the wrong one. It's for a late 71 and up. Mine is a March 71, which needs the older style.

So, why not a fun & free giveaway. Anybody needing a new cap and PM's me their name, I will have a drawing in one week for the winner's name. I'll even pay shipping to the lower forty eight.

I know it's nothing big, just some mid Summer fun!

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2519.JPG

Count me in. I need one for my 74 as well.

Hope you get well soon!!!

Alright! I got the list going. Something I can handle, be glad to get back outside.

Thanks Bob,

My Wife is doing the day to day stuff and my Sons come out after work, if needed. I had to give some kids a few shots of medicine, yesterday and today. Wife caught them and I shot them, that hurt.

Hi, Not interested in the gas cap but wish you the best for the hernia treatment...
Pascal

I'm in for the gas cap! Feel better soon champ. Excited to see your new shiny paint!

If you get too bored before yours gets back from paint, I have a pig that needs work.

Hey NikP,

Man, I'd love to, but I promised my Wife, I'd finish trimming out the new windows. Can't even do that, right now. Put up a table in the living room and taking apart turn signals! Not much, but better than TV.

Friday night bump! Don't wait, Monday night drawing. Looks like six guys in, don't make it too easy for them.

One day to go, now's your chance to get on the list.

So Far:

Pablo Cruise
Davegonz
Justchillinout
Xtiaan2000
Algeeba
Lowtideride

Alright! The moment you all have been waiting for. Who's it going to be. The winner of a " NIB " new in bag, gas cap. The one thing to finish off your pig.

THE WINNER IS

IMG_2531.JPG

Congratulations! You'll be the envy of the U-Gas. Flip that door open and let everybody see that shiny new cap. :)

PM me your addy and I'll have going your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom