200 series picture thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kreiten, just incredible! you really got up and touched that goat with your lens. Thanks for sharing your great shots.

BTUMan and the Slee 200 lined up for Black Bear at the FJ Summit

2014-07-19 07.57.24.jpg

BTUMan and Slee 200 on top of Black Bear

2014-07-19 09.41.16.jpg

Those are the prettiest bumper cuts I have seen yet. :cheers:

nothing says "Classy" like a Uhaul behind a Cruiser;)
printpic7604-07-13-2014.jpg

Truck currently has rear locker, but probably going to add front when we regear. Still on the fence if that is needed. 4.30's is probably going to be the right ratio.

View attachment 904729

Did I just see this truck parked in downtown Brekenridge? Awesome!

they are the Goodyear Duratracs... excellent on the hwy!!!

24k on them so far and loving them!!! Best tires of I've ever by far!!!

I have to raise a red flag on the DuraTracs. I have had 3 sidewall cuts in shale type rock. One resulted in a fail on the trail at the souther cruiser crawl last year. Two were cracking and replaced when I got back from the FJ Summit this year - one had a big chunk out of it. All were on the warranty I paid for from discount tire.

I take some responsibility in that I had them at 23 psi when it should be at 18. I was trying to figure the best pressure. So if you get them, get the warranty. Still love the look and ride. It has only cost me $100 over two years and I have 3 new ones so can't complain. If you google I think you will see others with same issues.

Still probably the best all around tire. I would get Kevlar's but would not last on hi way.

Here's my Slee'd 2013.

Tires: 35" GY Duratracs (315/70R17)
Front: 3.6" lift (Icon)
Rear: 3.4" lift OME722 w/ 80-series trim packer and Icon shocks

With Slee's 35'er recipe I have full up travel and only very minor rubbing on full steering lock. About to take her out on a multi-day camping trip.

lc200.jpg
THIS!!!!! I require THIS!!!! thanks for listing the suspension setup, do you have a build thread buried somewhere or does one know of a similar build that involves a functional offroad truck on 35's? Laying the groundwork for bank account draining 80 series replacement next year.

I have to raise a red flag on the DuraTracs. I have had 3 sidewall cuts in shale type rock. One resulted in a fail on the trail at the souther cruiser crawl last year. Two were cracking and replaced when I got back from the FJ Summit this year - one had a big chunk out of it. All were on the warranty I paid for from discount tire.

I take some responsibility in that I had them at 23 psi when it should be at 18. I was trying to figure the best pressure. So if you get them, get the warranty. Still love the look and ride. It has only cost me $100 over two years and I have 3 new ones so can't complain. If you google I think you will see others with same issues.

Still probably the best all around tire. I would get Kevlar's but would not last on hi way.
Yeah I'm not worried about sidewall cuts, no serious off roading. I'm predominantly on road with a good mix of sandy beach driving, northeast s***ty winters and upper northeast skiing/boarding. I love the stock Michelins but they are real boring although they are great with comfort/wet/snow and good on the beach. The Goodyear look great on the cruiser and with the bigger size and not needing a lift or mods, they are a top contender when it's time to replace mine. I just hope they are as good and quiet as the stock Michelins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom