Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was great meeting everyone! Finally my rig has a few twig and bush scratches! hehehe...Can't wait for next year!

what an awesome freaking weekend! props again to @Machinist for facilitating the whole event and to @KWalkerM for the cool ass shirts. it was great finally putting screen names to the faces and rigs. had a blast rolling with @Fast Eddy in the 40. I cant wait until next year. this time I hope we can snag some of the spots along Gold Lake and especially grab that beach front property!!! maybe we can get some vendors to donate some goodies/swag/parts/ etc for the raffle next year! definitely goes down in the books as a bad ass trip and one to remember. and also a big shoutout to my boy @Finnyfam60 for grabbing the kegs and packing them all the way there!!!!

No way rookie. If you're going to take that many, you have to find the good ones. I usually spend an average of 10 minutes of post production on anything I post. Kill the junk and put up a photobucket link with the best couple hundred. :flipoff2:

Rubithon in '15! I'm sure some hundys have been through there.
And when he says 10 minutes, he means an HOUR AND 10 minutes!!!! Fast is slow in Eddy's world!!! :flipoff2:

@93yotasr5 thanks bro. Had a blast!! Gonna try to bring the whole family next year and just camp a bit further away from the keg ;) :zzz:

Last edited:
And when he says 10 minutes, he means an HOUR AND 10 minutes!!!! Fast is slow in Eddy's world!!! :flipoff2:

@93yotasr5 thanks bro. Had a blast!! Gonna try to bring the whole family next year and just camp a bit further away from the keg ;) :zzz:

yeah my tent was overlooking the tap, and i heard every bit of all the crazy conversations that were going on until around 2am. some funny ones and some that made me WTF! we all know better for next time lol

Last edited:
my tent was overlooking the tap, and i heard every bit of all the crazy conversations that were going on until around 2am. some funny ones and some that made me WTF! we all know better for next time

It's probably good we don't have a recording of any of that.

After y'all pulled up your tent stakes we finished the Jamison's and a bottle of Apple Pie Moonshine over breakfast burritos.

With @Bawlzdeep and Marcello

20140720_104042-ballsDeep_and_Marcello.jpg

Last edited:
@Fast Eddy, remember that jump that you tried to get a pic of but I landed funny? Well after riding back home from dropping off my truck at the shop I noticed that my front wheel is all wobbly! :lol: ...ill get it fixed eventually....

Also, you mentioned something to me about the Marlin Crawler Roundup, looked it up and it turns out its the first weekend of the two weeks I took off to go to Wyoming. ...its pretty tempting, but I'd loose the ability to carry other people in my truck to pay for my gas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom