Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks!

It's one of my favorite racks (Noselda) made by my favorite rack company in Japan (Aiba Works).

It's made of aluminum and it cam be completely disassembled.

Plus you can get a lot of attachments for sking/snowboarding, plus aux. lighting, etc...

They might not be as sturdy as ARB, but for someone looking for light/medium duty racks they are tough to beat. YMMV!

Here you can see their offerings.

And by clicking on the top rectangular link/box by each rack you can see the different sizes that you can get.

I like the Noselda II, Wagon (Low/Middle-heights: aerodynamic :hillbilly:), and the Flat (folding bars) models. As I've said, They're made of aluminum, except the legs/screws/bolts (stailness steel), and Noselda 1/Pro (Stainless steel).

Mine is II, but I've just re-assembled the Wagon model (medium height) that I'm going to mount to see which one I like better. The wagon is a bit shorter than the II I have, but would like to see how I like the front facia of it on the 80. I also am trying to decide if I want to stay with 3/4 length (160cm) or the full length (200cm) on either one of these models. I'm not sure if I'm willing to give up my sun roof, so I just might have to stay with 3/4 length. MAYBE!!

They've got mounting options for roof rails, as well as the FRP top 70 series.

And I've tried to talk them into letting me sell them, but they were not interested in selling them overseas. :doh:
Aluminum way to go, roof rack is light way to go not so top heavy

Only got a few pics.
I removed the rear door trim and used this as the template for the relacement trim then made a second one but around 1'' smaller in width . used a full length paino hinge stainless steel.
then used some 1'' webbing for the table straps and some small bunji straps to retain the table in the up position.

clear as mud!.
DSCF1964.jpg

Cut out for filling rear window washer bottle
DSCF1965.jpg

DSCF1966.jpg
looks pro!!

Got a new tent on the Tacoma. Used to have an Autana that I moved between the truck and the trailer, but I got a new tent on the trailer and the Autana has an annex and it's not mounted high enough on the truck to use the annex so I sold the Autana. Replaced it with a Kukenam Sky. Cool tent. I like the "Sun Roof" feature.

@ab1985 Do they make a hundy version? I can't seem to track down the maker (I've been on their site before).

Bobby sells ladder extensions. Nice rig
Thanks. I sent Bobby an email a while back for a frayed strap that came with the tent, he never replied.

Here is mine 2002 LX

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406443.181252.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406460.699950.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406476.682257.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406491.249425.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406503.532597.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406514.515850.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405406529.765863.jpg

Cheers!

Superb. Did you find the later model LX alloys on CL?

eBay, all 8 including 2 spares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom