What's On The Grill Tonight? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steven Raichlen's Coffee-Cardamom Rub + 3.15lb prime grade boneless chuck roast + hickory + 200 degrees F for 11-hours + 2 hour towel covered foiled rest + shredded = Beef Bliss :)

I was surprised this little roast took 11-hours to get to 203! It plateaued at 153-154.5 for hours!

Coffee Cardamom Rubbed Chuck.jpg

Smoked Chuck on the KK.jpg

Smoked Chuck Pulled.jpg

Tried thresher shark and shrimp with season salt and butter on the grill. Interesting, but I think the shark would have been better in a fish taco.

^ Well...the cooking part sounds like fun...:D

Nice Porterhouse! Just haven't found tasty steaks at grocers here. Tri-tip, yes. But anything from the loin side lacks flavor. Maybe growing up in the Midwest spoiled me.

"Link" kabobs, hot links, bell pepper and onions drizzled with worchestershire, seved on a bed of rice and paired with a frosty beverage,
004.JPG
Simple and yummy!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1398057443.697213.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1398057456.513082.jpg

Well wasn't able to compete with you guys today , but I did have an awesome meal (best ribs I ever ate , at the Saddle Ranch chop house on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood.
Meat literally fell off bone , funniest part was we were right on the street edge , and TMZ kept stopping and tourists were like Who's THAT guy ,.lol

...via IH8MUD app

View attachment 887793View attachment 887794
Well wasn't able to compete with you guys today , but I did have an awesome meal (best ribs I ever ate , at the Saddle Ranch chop house on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood.
Meat literally fell off bone , funniest part was we were right on the street edge , and TMZ kept stopping and tourists were like Who's THAT guy ,.lol

...via IH8MUD app

THAT'S RAN..... SUPER QUALITY MAN OF THE UNIVERSE.....

J

THAT'S RAN..... SUPER QUALITY MAN OF THE UNIVERSE.....

J
How's your project going buddy ? I start swingshift today , !:00PM to 11:30 PM next week 6:00 PM to 4:30 AM .meetings meetings meetings,....

We will start chem cleaning first week of May. Then on to the demolition and the sell out of any equipment, etc..

Stay safe out there. If you run across a new HES safety fella named Chris Paules.. kick him in the nuts hard for me... :lol: Nah, he's a great guy.. just moved from EMC MCBU to US West/Cali area.... I will stay on my 20/10 schedule looks like. Chem clean will be a 24/7 schedule until I'm happy with the cleanliness etc... hopefully 2..3 weeks tops...

OH YES, meetings are the biggest waste of my time.. Give me the scope and money and leave me the "F" ALONE!!!

J

Tenderloin, garlic baked spuds, asparagus and Texas toast.
101_1445.jpg

Not much time lately to cook something good (alot of carryout, and cheap meals the last several months).
This was worthy of pics;
My favorite way to do asparagus;
101_1445.jpg
101_1446.jpg
101_1447.jpg
101_1448.jpg

Last edited:
We will start chem cleaning first week of May. Then on to the demolition and the sell out of any equipment, etc..

Stay safe out there. If you run across a new HES safety fella named Chris Paules.. kick him in the nuts hard for me... :lol: Nah, he's a great guy.. just moved from EMC MCBU to US West/Cali area.... I will stay on my 20/10 schedule looks like. Chem clean will be a 24/7 schedule until I'm happy with the cleanliness etc... hopefully 2..3 weeks tops...

OH YES, meetings are the biggest waste of my time.. Give me the scope and money and leave me the "F" ALONE!!!

J
Ummmmm. I don't think CVX would consider that to be "team talk "

...via IH8MUD app

I AM NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT.. NEVER HAVE BEEN.. NEVER WILL BE...

But, you're right R... I have been told I need to be more of a team player.... I respond in KIND!..."No "I" in TEAM, but there is a "ME" in there..... "

CVX is the first place I ever worked that I got my :moon: drug up on the carpet for being under budget and on time... GO FIGURE!!!

HEE HEE!

:flipoff2:

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom