1FZ-FE flywheel compatibility (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a FZJ75 troopy and now need to replace the flywheel.
But stranely, it seems that all 80/100/105 with 1FZ-F* are using the same 13405-66030 flywheel, whyle for heavy 70s it's 13405-66020.
Does anyone knows the difference? Are they compatible? Can I use a 13405-66030?

Diameter of clutch disc on 80 is 300mm, on 7* -- 275mm, with otherwise same engine and gearbox. That's a pity.
I hope bigger flywheel and clutch will fit...

I looked into this to gain a larger clutch but couldnt get a second hand 80 or 105 series flywheel to install .

...via IH8MUD app

couldnt get a second hand 80 or 105 series flywheel to install
Was this the only problem?
If I had an 80-series flywheel (I need to change it anyway and finding a second-hand flywheel for 70 is even more unlikely), clutch and cover, can there be other problems?

Unless the 1fz 79 series h150 has a more narrow bell housing than the 1fz 80 or 105 h151 box which wouldn't alow a larger clutch..but the block is the same and the starter motors sll have the same part number so the ring gear on the fly wheel must be in the exact same position so maybe the dowls and clutch bolts just need to be moved/machined outwards on the fly wheel 12.5 mm going of the different clutch sizes.

...via IH8MUD app

its fit.... my had one... but need all the clutch fron the 80

What cruiser do you have

...via IH8MUD app

I have a fzj71-efi... here in venezuela all 70 series come with the small flywheels only the fzj80 comes with the bigger one.. in my cruiser i change it to the bigger one.. and the pedal is a little big hard.. but its better for mud and bigger tires

Even in 80 series you have clutch MC with and without booster .. running clutch MC from 80 series ( basic model ) witch came factory without booster will make the pedal feel pretty smooth and less complicated setup.

nop i dont running booster .. its a Little bit harded but how cares.. its last longer

Hi mate.
Is it a direct swap.
Which 80 series clutch do you use when fitting the 300mm to the 70 series. Seems there is 3 clutch kits for the 80 series.
I believe the only difference in the kits is the thrust bearing?
thanks.

92-95 95-96 96-98

I like better the the first ones ... last longer if used in mud or under wáter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom