LX 570 street / mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That wouldn't turn very well...lots of rub. Probably installed for the pic then taken off. Can't see someone successfully driving around for any time with that tire and wheel combo.

All show no ho
Damn, maybe I should change my powder coating order to ORANGE ! The only vehicle I've liked orange wheels on is the Cayenne GTS Transyberian also with orange seat belts and trim. ;) Almost bought a new one few years back in the last year they were made but they were just too damn small inside.

Save the colorful wheels for 911s. That gts is a marketing gimmick and prob worth $25k in less than 3 years now.

Good call jdub

Damn, maybe I should change my powder coating order to ORANGE ! The only vehicle I've liked orange wheels on is the Cayenne GTS Transyberian also with orange seat belts and trim. ;) Almost bought a new one few years back in the last year they were made but they were just too damn small inside.
Experiment with some orange plasti-dip and see how it looks.

it looks like a staggered wheel design, with the front wheel/tires a little narrower than the rear. color isn't what i'm after, i want the staggered wheel setup with the wide rear wheel/tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom