4th Annual 100s in the Hills - Ouray, Colorado: August 1-3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now that we are back in CA is very hard to put our hands on the fine CO craft beers we grew to love in our 2 years there!
Anybody from Denver area willing to pick up some packs on the way to Ouray? You'll have a new friend right way!
The 2 I can't live without are Tommynockers in Idaho Springs and Odell in Fort Collins!
See you all in Ouray.

FWIW, the drive from Telluride to DC is the same 30 hour drive from Telluride to Moab to DC... Just more of a straight shot.

Definitely in for one night of camping on Sunday there before heading back home. Keep us posted what you guys from TX, LA and CA do if you decide to organize a group camp there.

Now that we are back in CA is very hard to put our hands on the fine CO craft beers we grew to love in our 2 years there!
Anybody from Denver area willing to pick up some packs on the way to Ouray? You'll have a new friend right way!
The 2 I can't live without are Tommynockers in Idaho Springs and Odell in Fort Collins!
See you all in Ouray.

Miss your Colorado Micro Brew? Maybe we should make an exception to the rule and let this FJ come:
image.jpg

And for the record I'd be happy to load up the Hundy with beer. Assuming I can register, PM me and I'll pick up whatever you want and also try and convert you to my favorite, Avery!
Cheers,
-Cori

So, any word on the insanaly expected registration?

Oh anticipation... Still tweaking a few things. It will be soon.

FWIW, the drive from Telluride to DC is the same 30 hour drive from Telluride to Moab to DC... Just more of a straight shot.

Definitely in for one night of camping on Sunday there before heading back home. Keep us posted what you guys from TX, LA and CA do if you decide to organize a group camp there.

I'm in. A day, maybe three.

...via IH8MUD app

Miss your Colorado Micro Brew? Maybe we should make an exception to the rule and let this FJ come:
image.jpg

Man, I need to make that mod on my AT Chaser. Put it in a pelican or yeti cooler with a sixtel and some co2 and plumb in the tap! Bonus is I could run it from my power tank and fill tires too!

My crew would definitely be in for a few extra days before or after, either Moab or the Swell area. This might be a moot point if they open registration next week and it fills up while we're gone on our spring break camping trip. Hopefully the powers that be will hold off another week :)

I too need to register, hope this opens soon. If anyone needs any help with trail leeds or anything I have spent years and thousands of trail miles up there on 4 wheels and 2 :)
Thanks
Seth

I'm a serious maybe. Just need to coordinate with a separate trip to CA that's already planned for the last two weeks in July. Hopefully it works out for me. I got an awning and sliders since the 3rd annual last year so I need to use them.

^^
Where in CA are you gonna be? Maybe we can meet on the road somewhere!
I'm in San Luis Obispo area and plan on hitting the road on 7/29(tue). Want to have a day or 2 to readjust to the altitude and see some stuff before the event!

May is sneaking up on us...this must be one incredible website!

Edit: Website looks good so far!

Last edited:
Hmmm....32 trucks last year, limit of 35 this year and 50+ folks on this thread expressing serious interest in going this year. Doesn't look good for those of us who would be first timers.

Wondering if it isn't a good idea to start thinking about an unofficial gathering the week before or after for us misfits who don't get in? Our schedule is flexible so this would work for us. Maybe a possible overlap with the actual event? Perhaps the organizers could chime in, but I suspect there might be some apprehension about the registration process with the possibility of so many folks being left out.

Thoughts?

If anything like last year the # of people attending will decrease dramatically from May to July... :)

That being said, there is a ton of interest this year. Hope I don't miss out...

I think the soonest we may have a possible open date would be after Moab since so many are headed that way today and tomorrow!
I know Stan and Jonathan are there for sure and possibly the other guys as well!

^^
Where in CA are you gonna be? Maybe we can meet on the road somewhere!
I'm in San Luis Obispo area and plan on hitting the road on 7/29(tue). Want to have a day or 2 to readjust to the altitude and see some stuff before the event!

I'll be in San Diego for a week and then possibly heading up north to visit my sister in Redding and my buddy in Sacramento.

I'll be in San Diego for a week and then possibly heading up north to visit my sister in Redding and my buddy in Sacramento.

Would you be driving the 100 and kind of ready to go or are you using something else wile in CA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom