Builds 1988 BJ73 slow build... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not going to lie..I saw a 60/70s Jeep pickup a couple weeks ago and we both gave each other the small town nod. I've come to the point where I respect and appreciate old vintage vehicles no matter what the make is. Toyota first of course, but still appreciate the old Jeep Willy's and Scramblers....which I would have never said before. Antique vehicles in general are pretty damn cool to see on the road.

Edit...Cruiserdan, even though there are many ways to pull a Jeep out..I'd love to get my PTO properly working and practice with that :)

I'm thinking classes.

OEM PTO winch
Electric winch/Warn
Electric winch/ChiCom knockoff
ARB snatch strap, standing start
ARB snatch strap, rolling start
Rusty logging chain with a cold Budweiser snuggled in the lap......

I'm thinking classes.

OEM PTO winch
Electric winch/Warn
Electric winch/ChiCom knockoff
ARB snatch strap, standing start
ARB snatch strap, rolling start
Rusty logging chain with a cold Budweiser snuggled in the lap......

Totally in. That said, I am not drinking cheap beer sir.

I'll bring my own.

:)

Sub category:

Vintage station wagons.....................:flipoff2:

OK, but the wagon's will have to go at the back of the parade, and carry the big coolers

Charles will have to be the pto tester unless I can get mine fixed by then. Hoping it being seized isn't serious.

Bulbs seem to put out the exact same light, colour, beam etc. The hella is a bit fatter but no noticeable difference. Got two of them for $16 total so can't complain.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1397919541.842930.jpg

that's too bad on the lights, was hoping to hear of great improvement.

5 stars on the privy flag, that would be Ike, Haig or Barrak himself

Chester, even the Philips in there from before are bright. It seems even with low beams on most people think I have on the brights. Not sure if that is because of the 24v system, but I'm pleased with the output.

that's good, maybe you could adjust the angle down on the adjuster, put the beam more on the pavement. My lights are not bright enough, and I'm beginning to look for options.

Next time I'm out ill try and snap some photos for you so you can see what you think. My pickup was horrible, I would say this is as bright as most vehicles out there on the market today, or close to it.

I'll look into lowering them. Thanks for the suggestion.

Very nice, are they street legal? Always wanted one of those, but I'm sure they go for big bucks!

Yes they are street legal and that particular one sold for approximately $30K.

5 stars on the privy flag, that would be Ike, Haig or Barrak himself

Not even close. The last person appointed to Five Star rank was Omar Bradley.

technically correct, Haig used 5 on his caddy when he was running NATO, it's speculated that's how he survived an assassination attempt, and barack is up to 6 by now, maybe 7

If it will help I will have my neighbor remove the privy flag and I will take another photo. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom