Need help in Denver area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so I have a long story to go with this but not going to bore with it now. Short version is I picked up my '72 fj cruiser from the guy who was supposed to be finishing body work, paint, and getting it running. Turns out he was taking parts off of mine to put on another cruiser....so I am in need of getting parts in the Denver area of some of the bigger items before I head back to Tennessee....or someone in Tennessee who knows we're I can get some of the larger parts for this 72. Bumpers, bell housing cover(May be called clutch cover) possible axels, interior dash knobs, swing spare tire door, tail lights....lots more but this is a start. Thanks for any help.
And yes there will be litigation.

Hi all,

First off, you are posting in the wrong section: this is for 70 Series Land Cruisers, not 1970s era Land Cruisers. You should be posting in the 40/55 Series Section.

That said, you should look up the Rising Sun Land Cruiser club, which is based in Denver, CO. Lots of very knowledgeable "cruiserheads" involved with the Rising Sun club; I'm sure one of them can help you with parts.

Good luck!

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom