Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be your SO if I can have a room in your tent!

@The Machinist - D, meant to talk to you about this when my dad and I ran into you at the swap meet. Did the dates change? For some reason I was thinking it was the middle/end of June originally and the wife and I are headed to NYC again for her work then, so I was bummed.

The dates are July 18-20, hope you can make it.

I'll be taking my wife and the annoying dogs. My buddy should be bring his wife and kids too.

Difference for me is either sleeping in the truck or having to pitch this awesomeness!!! :grinpimp:

[/USER]

Good god man what is that thing, a tent or a garage?! I bet you could fit two trucks in there :)

13858429773_ff0ad379a5_h.jpg

LOL... that was a pano the wife took with her phone.
Tent is 9x15 with the peak being 7' tall. When we set it up and got in definitely feels like you could fit a lot of s*** in there.

And dear lord does that pano make me look more like an orangutan than I really am. I mean I know I am a superhero going by the name of TorsoMan and all but DAMN!

@jcardona1 - and OH DEAR GOD are you Modesto PD?! I didn't realize you were LEO? Following your photography now.

Last edited:
LOL... that was a pano the wife took with her phone.
Tent is 9x15 with the peak being 7' tall. When we set it up and got in definitely feels like you could fit a lot of s*** in there.

And dear lord does that pano make me look more like an orangutan than I really am. I mean I know I am a superhero going by the name of TorsoMan and all but DAMN!

@jcardona1 - and OH DEAR GOD are you Modesto PD?! I didn't realize you were LEO? Following your photography now.

Haha yeah that tent looks a lot bigger than 9x15. I thought it was a 30x30! And no that's not me - that's a friend of mine

ill raise the kayak, fishin pole and license to 4 fishin poles for me, 1x 12 foot aluminum boat with an outboard and a license :D

lets just cram people in the 4x4 campsite.

as for lakes, many of the gems are hike in but you can get to several that are drive in and not well known...Darrel you better not be tellin my secret lake...

supposedly there are grayling in one of the lakes too...

lets just cram people in the 4x4 campsite.

as for lakes, many of the gems are hike in but you can get to several that are drive in and not well known...Darrel you better not be tellin my secret lake...

supposedly there are grayling in one of the lakes too...

Secret?! :flipoff2: I've known about that lake since I was a kid, just never wanted to hike to it before I had the cruiser. Nevertheless,... I'll keep my mouth shut.

I think Lndcrshr is also coming. I'm sure he'll post up sooner or later.

Goading me into it?

I'll try to make it, even if I may be recovering from back surgery this summer! I don't think I'll bring the Mt. bike though.

put me down for sure this is my birthday weekend and i want to camp and fish and enjoy good beer and good people

Last edited:
Secret?! :flipoff2: I've known about that lake since I was a kid, just never wanted to hike to it before I had the cruiser. Nevertheless,... I'll keep my mouth shut.

Secret lakes? There will be none of that, I wanna know. Seriously, somebody tell me :D

Do you guys care if a Tacoma tags along? If not count me in!

Put me on the list! I'm down to go! Viper and I might had up at the same time

@Haring Bagsik It's about time you posted something here,LOL.we both need a freaking day off from the family man and time to have some good times with the boys.

Were you the one i spoke to about having the manual hubs from a Tacoma? I was the one park next to you at the Stockton swap meet in a silver 60,i might be convinced to get rid of it since i may not work on my 4runner for a while since i just dropped an engine in it.Let me know if your interested. Hijack over,BTW i like Tacoma's too.
Do you guys care if a Tacoma tags along? If not count me in!

@vipergrhd , hell yes! Can't wait....I'm bringing my bike up too.... For those who wants to get a good deal on Bikes, City Bike Works in Downtown Sacramento is a having a huge sale this weekend. I'll be there in the afternoon.
Hijack over as well...hehehe

^^^^ about time to get your ass to pedal,i will bring the bike too but it doesn't mean i will be riding a lot or going down hill.We might end up in a body cast after that weekend if we push too hard you have to remember we are near midlife crisis age.LMAO:bang:

Oh wait,i just realized i am having a mid life crisis.I will be 44 next week.ROTFLMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom