Interest In Bumpers and other parts for Toyota Pickups and 4runners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in high school and for my business class I was asked to make a small business to do over the summer. My business would be making bumpers, engine parts, and custom order metal fabricated parts. I have good experience in welding and engine mechanics and have all the needed tools for metal fabrication. I was just wondering if there would be any potential buyers so i would appreciate some feedback. If there is strong enough feedback ill post pictures of some bumpers and parts i can make. Id offer customization of the parts and open a website. Thanks for the help!

What do you think price range would be? And would that be winch bumpers or what?

Great idea
I would love the attached rock sliders and bumpers.

Picture008.jpg

I was thinking somewhere between $150-250 depending on the design and options like grill gaurd, winch plate, light mounts, ect.. id make rock sliders in round stock and also square turned on diamond. I was also thinking about headache racks

Answered both of your questions above, its been awhile since ive used mud so i kinda forgot how to reply right

I'd be interested in a front bumper or small Brushguard that would accommodate a Warn 8274.

I'm interested. I need a winch bumper that can hold a m8000 or 8274. When this era off the ground let me know please.

From a iPhone with autocorrect...

It would be nice to have an OEM style front bumper for my 85 4Runner that is thicker and heavier duty than stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom