What kind of dog breed do you have? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got an Australian Shepherd... The family is excited . Great dog. She is already potty trained at 9 weeks.

image-3256870368.jpg

image-1094874716.jpg

image-2179749194.jpg

Beagle, great with kids

image-3027042295.jpg

image-3063961725.jpg

I may have posted it before, but we have a Beagle and she is an exceptional dog. She's a little unusual in that she doesn't bark and is kind of lazy around the house... She is really good with kids, people, other dogs, etc. The only negative/funny is the food drive, constantly bugging for food... For 13 years straight.

I keep my buddies Australian Shepard sometimes and she is also a great dog. Very smart and tons of drive, so don't get one if you are a couch potato.

Meet Felix and Oscar, we just got them on Sunday.

ForumRunner_20140311_092524.jpg

8 week old chihuahua/dachshund mix, they are rescue dogs from Kentucky. From the same litter so they are very bonded, so glad we could keep them together. They seem very smart, have already learned their new names.

Very cuddly, they're both curled up on my lap snoozing as I tap this out.

ForumRunner_20140311_092524.jpg

CRZR45,

Congrats on the Aussie, she is beautiful. I've had Aussie's for the past 35 years and wouldn't have a different breed. They are soooo damn smart (sometimes too smart haha) and loyal. I'm sure she is going to be a great part of your family.

CRZR45,

Congrats on the Aussie, she is beautiful. I've had Aussie's for the past 35 years and wouldn't have a different breed. They are soooo damn smart (sometimes too smart haha) and loyal. I'm sure she is going to be a great part of your family.
Adopted a small dog (mutt) about a year ago from a local pet rescue facility and adopted a larger dog (some kind of deer hound) from the same facility yesterday. They both seem to be very happy to be in a home.

French Brittany Spaniel. Before that, a Jack Russel that made it to 16. And before that, well.... you miss them all.

2 Bassets, one is 14 (had her since a pup) and the other we think is about 5 (he was adopted about a year ago, that was the vets best guess) and a Corgi who is 8.

uploadfromtaptalk1396836516967.jpg

Alright, those wire haired Griffons are just awesome. I don't see any one around here hunting waterfowl with them like that. And in all kinds of weather too! Good job!

very similiar to a wire haird Griffon but their Drahthaar's. We use them for pretty much everything. They seem to do better in the cold than in the heat. It does look cool how ice will form on their beard when it gets down to freezing.

Australian Labradoodle, great dog, doesn't shed. That's his best friend Lola and she's a very large Golden who does shed, a lot. She lives up the hill a bit and comes and visits most days. Pups.jpg

Pretty shepherd. It's coloring is dark for a malinois. Looks like a cross between the Belgian shepherd I grew up with and my German shepherd.

View attachment 764823

This him as a pup.(about 8 mos?) He has a dark face and a dark top coat. He was the runt of a litter from a showdog named Taikatalven Ablaze in Finland. I wanted something that would protect my domicile while I was away on trips. He's that x10. I made it a point to really socialize him and build a good relationship and he's good. We have a problem with occasional sketchy people selling things door to door/casing our house, but he's been an effective deterrent. Loves car rides too!

Malinois are nice in that they fit easily in the car(60-70 lbs), Very Trainable, & Protective of Loved Ones C- 157.JPG

A pair of Australian Kelpies. These are brothers and love my BJ42.
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0151.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom