Cruise Moab 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your connector left today.

I hope you like the aroma of wafting diesel exhaust............:lol:

Any Mudders coming from the Southern California area (Hemet). I'm in need of a rare part (Toyota Stout windshield) picked up in San Jacinto. I'd love to cover some gas $$$ for someone headed up to Cruise Moab that could snag it for me. Let me know!

Any Mudders coming from the Southern California area (Hemet). I'm in need of a rare part (Toyota Stout windshield) picked up in San Jacinto. I'd love to cover some gas $$$ for someone headed up to Cruise Moab that could snag it for me. Let me know!

PM'd you. Call me in the morning.

When you plan on leaving SoCal? Three of us are headed out Saturday morning and a fourth joining us near Zion Sunday afternoon. Headed down to the north rim via NF land Monday and up to Capitol Reef Tuesday before heading into Moab Wednesday.

Kurt - if Cappy (Kirk) is unable to get this, I'll figure out a way to get it from San Jacinto and bring it out. You have options my friend!

When you plan on leaving SoCal? Three of us are headed out Saturday morning and a fourth joining us near Zion Sunday afternoon. Headed down to the north rim via NF land Monday and up to Capitol Reef Tuesday before heading into Moab Wednesday.

Due to my 3 son's college commitments I have to leave Tuesday am early. Then I have to leave Moab Sunday AM. I wish I could extend the trip!

See you Wednesday then. I'm in site 176 at Slickrock. Stop by and say hi! Usually leave Moab at 0'dark hundred for the drive home Sunday to beat as much of the Vegas traffic as possible...hasn't worked yet!

See you Wednesday then. I'm in site 176 at Slickrock. Stop by and say hi! Usually leave Moab at 0'dark hundred for the drive home Sunday to beat as much of the Vegas traffic as possible...hasn't worked yet!

I am at site 135 in the corner. I will stop by and say hello!

Right on, thanks guys. I've got a couple of leads (CappyKD) I'm following up on but will stay in touch. No real rush, just our shop Stout that needs new glass (and a bunch of other things). Pic to give you an idea how funky the glass is:

20130829_212653.jpg

Just like an old International pickup.....

Ouch, a guy in our Campground had what looked to be a brand spanking new Jeep. He even had his stock tires for sale at his site and his installed tires and lift looked brand new. The He came back last night after a nasty roll. CM is going great, the vendor night was fantastic and the tail leaders and gunners have been top notch.

20140502_174328.jpg

really enjoyed the seven mile rim trail today. It was a mixed bag of everything good stirred into one. Not very hard core but fun.

IMG_4605.JPG

A couple from fins and things
Great trail and a great group
We did the trail on Thursday and then the first half again on Friday image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A couple from fins and things
Great trail and a great group
We did the trail on Thursday and then the first half again on Friday View attachment 892451

Nice! I don't have many stills of me wheeling, but I got a crap load of GoPro footage that I need to go through, once I do, I will post up some links.

Great time! Great People! Can't wait for next year!

Here is one of Jacob on Flat Iron Mesa.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399269625.990433.jpg

Here are a couple of Justin on Fins and Things.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270005.622789.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270021.058573.jpg

Jacob going back up Tilt A Whirl.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270398.196851.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270421.733062.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270435.082815.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270449.835447.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399270461.186719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom