Larger Than 33" Tire Thread? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

619TOY

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been scouring this forum for a couple weeks now and it really seems like the "hardcore" rigs are the ones running ≤33" tires. Are there any of you running larger than 33's (e.g. 305/65-18's, etc.) that can post up some pics and specs?
  • Tire size and brand
  • Lift components
  • Rubbing issues
  • Rubbing solutions
  • Pics, pics, pics:D
Here's one that I really like and I'm really curious about, but unfortunately it looks like the OP was only a 2 poster...

I purchased the same suspension system as the truck above and i'm looking / researching the same topic now - good luck
check out google images also as there are a few with specs and photos

Check out Icon vehicle dynamics website and cruiser the gallery - you'll see more photos of the truck above and a few others

Seems like there was quite a significant amount of fender liner removed from the front bumper..

i'd like to know gas mileage

Gas millage would be great to add to any posts with larger tires and lift. Additionally if there has been a gear change and the RPM experienced at cruising speed. I certainly expect it to decrease from EPA estimates but does it get to the territory of my lifted 80 on 35" tires.

Check out the 200 series picture thread. Looks like @sleeoffroad has put a kit together that may work.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD Forum

They are working on it. Excerpt below from an e-mail conversation I had with Christo a month ago ...

elkaholic: I do look forward to seeing more details on your kit to fit 35s when it is ready for release.
Slee: Yes, we will announce when we are ready.

I for one am waiting patiently impatiently

I've got 285 bfg ko and my millage sucks. Babying it I get 16.7 on interstate
I'm usually rocking around 14
If I put the other set on it improves dramatically. Meaning 3ish

Did slee give any indication for release date?

Nope ...

Misspellings courtesy of autocorrect from my iPad using IH8MUD Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom