Vinyl flooring woes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am redoing in the interior of my 78 BJ40 with an aqualu aluminum tub. I've been looking for a good way to form a vinyl floor to it as it's not the same as a factory tub. (so I can't just order a flooring kit as it wouldn't fit properly.) I was thinking about ordering sheet vinyl and moulding it with a heat gun, however I can't find where anyone has done that before. Will it work? Thoughts? Suggestions?

I am redoing in the interior of my 78 BJ40 with an aqualu aluminum tub. I've been looking for a good way to form a vinyl floor to it as it's not the same as a factory tub. (so I can't just order a flooring kit as it wouldn't fit properly.) I was thinking about ordering sheet vinyl and moulding it with a heat gun, however I can't find where anyone has done that before. Will it work? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Is it possible to replace the center hump of the Aqualu tub with either an used OEM piece or a reproduction?

Yeah I'm sure I could I just wanted to test other options first, but it may come to that.

That's what I'm afraidof, however I'm just hoping for any vinyl work suggestions really.

How many gallons of Flex Seal to pour in the bottom and make your own.:D

I like the idea! I've got 76 fj40 that flex seal might help me hold together for a couple more years! Haha

For the bj40 I've been restoring I'd just prefer to have something removable, just me being picky on that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom