Dogs of MUD! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alfred digs the new truck.

13912517_1093850380681479_5685311363148397171_n.jpg

My Father and older brother were both Alfreds... He looks like an Alfred... And looks like he could bury your Taco in just a few minutes!!

Great dog!!

image.jpeg
That's a great looking duo there. Gotta love GR's. Jasper's sister made to 15. We think we got very lucky, but not by total accident. No table scraps(I know), only the best dog food with no fillers, exercise and lots of love....

Aaand summers over!
First, bite the sprinkler....
upload_2016-9-23_15-27-56.jpeg

Second, catch some air....
upload_2016-9-23_15-26-37.jpeg

get ready...
upload_2016-9-23_15-29-59.jpeg

IMG_20160901_094659308_crop_400x400.jpg
IMG_20160708_113022101.jpg
IMG_20160703_194253515-1600x900.jpg
This is my wolf of a German Shepherd, Coop. He spent a lot of time on the road with me this summer and has gotten really protective of his LC.

He hates any kind of noise and mopes around a lot if it's noisy or stormy. We tell him to go to his room and listen to The Cure.

Our year and half old Boarder Collie "Bella". Shes a ball of highly concentrated energy but tries to do what you want before you even ask.

And our 1 year old English Shepherd (specific mix of herding breeds) "Maggie" that is a bit more laid back and full of love.

Both are amazing, spend time gathering firewood, riding in my FJ40 and pickup whenever possible and are gentle with my 12 month old son as he stumbles around. Could not ask for a better pair of pooches.

Last edited:
We dodged a bullet a couple of days ago... Actually a pair of bullets... Two pitbulls got out the front door, when a 16 year old left for school... Just as we were walking by... Sgt Gunner (11 on Veterans' Day) was nearest and they took him down and mauled him a bit.

My vertebraes won't be fully fused until Xmas, so I had to deal with separating them, while not screwing up my back... Luckily the kid and his mom rushed out and were able to pull them off before they destroyed anything... The more vicious of the two had Gunner by the left foreleg elbow... Better that than his throat!!

But, I was scared that he was crushing the joint... The vet X-rayed and shaved and stitched Gunner and found NO bone or joint damage!! The mom paid the $900 vet bill, no argument.

Gunner is doing really well... No limp... But, really high right now... And home quarantined for 10 days.

The vicious pitbull was taken by animal control, for a 10 day quarantine... Don't know what will happen afterwards...

But, we definitely dodged a bullet!!

Oh yeah, Chester is so well trained now that I said "sit" and he sat by me and watched the whole mauling... Probably wondered why Gunner was crying and they weren't playing with him...

I hate vicious dogs... They don't belong in a residential neighborhood!!

Here are three of his bites.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Glad to see Gunner is ok. It sucks when people don't train their dogs properly, especially pit bulls. We have had a couple incidents with our dogs heads in other dogs jaws.

Glad to see Gunner is ok. It sucks when people don't train their dogs properly, especially pit bulls. We have had a couple incidents with our dogs heads in other dogs jaws.

Thanks! Gunner is gonna be fine! I've even cut his drugs back a bit. Five more days of quarantine... He wants to go walking and doesn't understand why he's being punished for being mauled...

Thanks! Gunner is gonna be fine! I've even cut his drugs back a bit. Five more days of quarantine... He wants to go walking and doesn't understand why he's being punished for being mauled...

Canines....
At least he doesn't have to wear an Elizabethan collar!

Glad to hear Gunner is ok.

Our pittie got out and attacked another dog. That was his last night on this planet - it killed me to do it, but it is unfair to put anyone else / other dogs at risk.:crybaby:

Glad to hear Gunner is ok.

Our pittie got out and attacked another dog. That was his last night on this planet - it killed me to do it, but it is unfair to put anyone else / other dogs at risk.:crybaby:

Thanks!

Sorry for your loss!

There are good and bad pit bulls... The problem is, when you aren't familiar with a particular pit bull, you are at their mercy.

My daughter has a wonderful pit bull mix... He's never been aggressive, even when being chewed in by dogs at doggie daycare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom