New Trailer to pull behind the LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't know Toyota made a 6 lug RW wheel... what did they come on?

I am looking for a custom aluminum box to be made for the front of my off road trailer that will house my kitchen setup. Do you think this is something these folks would be interested in doing?

I didn't know Toyota made a 6 lug RW wheel... what did they come on?

I am looking for a custom aluminum box to be made for the front of my off road trailer that will house my kitchen setup. Do you think this is something these folks would be interested in doing?
I bet they would. Here is a link to their web site http://www.worthingtontrailers.com. Call and ask them. They are great people to deal with..

Awesome, thank you!

Very nice build- what was the build cost for the trailer by itself ?

Ol' Billtown guy here...still have an aunt that lives out 87 right on the Sock'....Mom still lives in East End.

Never knew Worthington was from there and I've always admired their trailers...they did a hell of a nice job on yours

Very nice build- what was the build cost for the trailer by itself ?
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have about $8000 in the trailer with out the tent... Th trailer has been working great. I have put about 4000 miles on it and it has been great. Working now on the hot water system, rear frig and Goose Gear drawer.

Ol' Billtown guy here...still have an aunt that lives out 87 right on the Sock'....Mom still lives in East End.

Never knew Worthington was from there and I've always admired their trailers...they did a hell of a nice job on yours
They do a wonderful job.. Their welds are a work of art.. I own one of their utility trailers that is about 18 years old and it still looks new..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom