60 Series hood emblems?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Persia

Honestly...I don't want one.

SOR always pushed those. Never been a fan, just another bug splatter collector or limb magnet.

Negatron

Funnily enough I just stumbled upon an old post in an unrelated thread with a user saying they had one on their truck from Kuwait. Not the biggest fan of them personally (well, I like them but I'm not sure they'd suit many 60's) but it's definitely something 'new' and hadn't seen them before.
I have a 70 series Toyo logo emblem on my HJ61 (PO install) but I quite like it. Considering it's an optioned VX it does suit it's late 80's class :cheers:

Love me little emblem, I've bought 2 Hj61 imports and both of them had an emblem, just lucky I guess, they were originally released for Middle East fj62 models
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG

Just to ask my BJ60 came from Nicaragua, government vehicle I believe. It has a base for a hood emblem but it is not the same base as these Mid East ones was there another one used in South America? Thanks

@Oldtoy74 mine has the same emblem as the beach pic, perhaps it was factory? I thought the PO had installed it. Great looking trucks!!

Hey, Oldtoy74 I've got one but not sure on exact location to mount it. Any chance you could post here or pm me
the exact distance from the trailing edge of the hood to the rear edge of the base of the ornament.
metric distance in mm is good for me. Also, on the underside of the hood could you post a pic. Is there
a factory location, such as an inner brace location or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom