For Sale 99 Landcruiser 100 series (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my daily driver. 99 100 series I am the second owner and know the first owner very well. The truck was taken very good care of. Always serviced at Toyota with all the routine mantience preformed, including timing belts when they were due. Vehicle is very reliable and I would drive it anywhere. Michelin tires with 75% tread. Truck is showing signs of age with wear and tear normal for a 17 year old vehicle. Front seats need recovered, I have SOR duck seat covers on them and they look good to me. Back seats and jump seats are in great shape. Needs a new antenna mast, and is showing bumps and bruises but looks great. Clear coat began peeling on the hood so drive it as is or get it painted and I will do so if it doesn't sell. I can and will get all service records from Toyota. Mileage is around 260k. Will post pics soon. Truck is located just above Charlotte NC. Pm me or call 704-902-9309. Thanks. Starting out at $6500.00

Nice truck... good luck w sale.

You getting lots of tire kickers at that price? Seems like its priced right. Im wondering if Craigslist is all its cracked up to be... I tried selling 2 cars in the past 2 months and the only people that contacted me were scammers and auto listing outfits. Maybe try auto trader? GLWS

I'm getting some tire kickers, I don't believe a lot of people know what it really is. I'm in no hurry to sell, and I'd rather sell it on here to someone who needs a good daily driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom