ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
The Toyota Tacoma LED dome light. (No flash)

image.jpg
One of the LED map light products. (OEM left / LED right for contrast)
The map light bulbs come in a variety of brightness. (This particular version is a lower wattage offering)

image.jpg
One of several options for map lighting. These are fairly "soft" lighting on a 2014 Tacoma. To order .... 229-224-4496 or extremearrow@yahoo.com

Just a reminder, if you have a 40, 45, 60, 62, or 70 Series Land Cruiser, we have a LED dome light kit for your ride.
229-224-4496 or "extremearrow@yahoo.com".

Between the 60 and 80 Series guys, this has been a very good week........ Thanks for the orders. :cheers:
229-224-4496 or "extremearrow@aol.com".

Product line: LED upgrades (interior & exterior) for the 40, 45, 60, 62, 70-77, & 80 Series Land Cruisers. Upgrades are also available for the Toyota Tacoma.

image.jpg
Rob's under hood lighting system. These are not the plastic LED strips that are commonly sold for this purpose but are fabricated from machined aluminum and are both shock and water resistant. They are available in bright (photo *) and painfully bright. :)
* NO FLASH

Perfect! I was just pointed to this thread while searching for LED interior doom light and cargo light. Email sent for order information.

Perfect! I was just pointed to this thread while searching for LED interior doom light and cargo light. Email sent for order information.
You won't be disappointed. :)

You won't be disappointed. :)

Rob returned my email inquiry about ordering my dome lights promptly. Placed my order and sent funds. Can't wait to get these for my FJ62. Just bought my FJ 48 hours ago and this is officially my first upgrade.

Rob returned my email inquiry about ordering my dome lights promptly. Placed my order and sent funds. Can't wait to get these for my FJ62. Just bought my FJ 48 hours ago and this is officially my first upgrade.
Much appreciated .... Look forward to seeing the "night" shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom