TJM in the USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good news for those wanting or needing to source TJM. Wes (TJM rep) in SoCal just informed me that TJM was bought out and the new owners are going to warehouse (in the US) and distribute TJM products again starting around September of 2016. If you've been drooling over my and @MScruiser TJMT13 front bumper you can have access to one in the very near future.
Pretty cool to have more options available to select from.
Take care

Last edited:
Good news for those wanting or needing to source TJM. Wes (TJM rep) in SoCal just informed me that TJM was bought out and the new owners are going to warehouse (in the US) and distribute TJM products again starting around September of 2016. If you've been drooling over my and @MScruiser TJMT13 front bumper you can have access to one in the very near future.
Pretty cool to have more options available to select from.
Take care

Glad to hear this! I'm seriously considering your TJM...

LOVE your bumper. BEEFY.

thank you

I like the new model TJM bullbar for the newer model LC's. Seems to have a meaner look.

I wand the T13, I think the angled uprights they match the grill look so much better than the ARB.

Black anodized alloy would be nice...

As an owner of a red truck, I'd be interested to see it in person. Just not a fan of the black accents on the Salsa red, makes the whole truck look darker.

As an owner of a red truck, I'd be interested to see it in person. Just not a fan of the black accents on the Salsa red, makes the whole truck look darker.

This is from the previous link posted:

070sb13d82a.5.jpg

What happens to the headlight washers? I didn't notice them on the TJM bumpers. Obviously, on the ARB, the stock bumper cover is cut just below them so they are kept.

What happens to the headlight washers? I didn't notice them on the TJM bumpers. Obviously, on the ARB, the stock bumper cover is cut just below them so they are kept.
the head light washers are still there with the TJM front bumpers - they just blend in better

Three months and still no bumper in sight. Waited all summer, calling monthly, and kept getting "try next month". Now I can't even get a call back. Very disappointed.

Now I see why most people get the ARB.

Rant over. :deadhorse:

Three months and still no bumper in sight. Waited all summer, calling monthly, and kept getting "try next month". Now I can't even get a call back. Very disappointed.

That was a very short rant... ;0

I'm interested in the TJM too... Who was it you were speaking with?

Adding thread to watch-list.

Spoke with Wes Carter, (619) 749-2308.

Likewise - have yet to hear from a vendor or get a positive response to an inquiry... nice looking and I'm ready to spend the $ but .....

wish @ Slee had a solution.....

Wait until tou need a spare ;)

There are a lot of great companies in Aus producing innovative and unique products, I'll grant the TJM is one of those (well their bumper design, their RTT's are a lame knock-off) but they've been in and out of the U.S. Market how many times now? And when they are gone so is your customer service and spare parts. A product is only as good as the post-sale service IMO and when you can't get a replacement lens or something bigger, all the initial value is long since lost. I love Kaymar products but since they pulled out of the U.S. We've had to pay out the nose for spares. A rear bumper swing out strut was ~$30 when they were in then US direct, I paid $100 and waited 2-3 weeks to get my replacement a few months ago. Now, if they set some roots and prove they don't bounce when the exchange rate dumps, I'll eat crow :D

Wait until tou need a spare ;)

There are a lot of great companies in Aus producing innovative and unique products, I'll grant the TJM is one of those (well their bumper design, their RTT's are a lame knock-off) np it they've been in and out of the U.S. Market how many times now? And when they are gone so is your customer service and spare parts. A product is only as good as the post-sale service IMO and when you can't get a replacement lens or something bigger, all the initial value is long since lost. I love Kaymar products but since they pulled out of the U.S. We've had to pay out the nose for spares. A rear bumper swing out strut was ~$30 when they were in then US direct, I paid $100 and waited 2-3 weeks to get my replacement a few months ago. Now, if they set some roots and prove they don't bounce when the exchange rate dumps, I'll eat crow :D

Quit talking SENSE Mr. Poopypants! :grinpimp:

Dog-gone yoooo... Just when I get all excited about a TJM...you go and crush mah dreams...

On the other hand... Meh... Maybe I'll buy a couple extra $30 lenses while they are in town...and then sell them BOTH to YOU for $100 later. :idea::hillbilly:

In all seriousness... Good perspective post. :clap:

I had to order another plastic headlight trim section. It shipped directly from down under and was a reasonable cost to me (shipping and part).
I can be done - no worries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom