Panhard and draglink conversion RHD to LHd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys anyone of you can teach me how to convert my panhard and drag link i have a converted lj78 RHD i want to convert the panhard and draglink to lefthand can anyone help me

I have here a sample picture of LHD how do i convert it to this

received_120300000269941749.jpeg

Hi bro im already on LHD and my plan is to lift my cruiser but some people told me i need to convert first my panhard to lhd also and my drag link also to lhd some told.me also to change the bracket opposite on the other sife of the chasis to correct it

Post a picture of your front end. If your lhd, you've already moved the steering box to the lhs. The reason to move the panhard rod is to keep the drag link and panhard parallel to combat bump steer. You will either need to get a lhd front diff housing and panhard rod and mount, or fabricate your own brackets to suit. You also need the lower steering knuckle arm which I think is also lhd specific.

My understanding is you will need to move the drag link to the other side. Otherwise this and the other links/rods will bind up, affecting flex and probably break stuff. All 3 bars need to be same.

Ok so.it.should be same and parallel right?
Ok ill do.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom