1990 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
Now a couple of shameless plugs for Rob Smith Fabrications ..... :)
.....Under Hood Lighting System.....

image.jpg
Hands down the strongest recovery point available for a 70 Series. :):)
(In my humble "unqualified" opinion)

Last edited:
Phenomenal work. The things hopes and dreams are made from!
I would like to take credit for at least part of the work but I can't. When it comes to mechanical and fabrications skills, I'm talentless. :)
Rob however is probably the best kept secret in the Cruiser world. :)

According to whom? Compared to what other options? Where are the strength tests and breaking point tensile tests?

Unqualified statements like that have no merit at all.
Well I would like to have "merit" so I checked with my family lawyer and he suggested that I add "IN MY HUMBLE OPINION". :cheers:
Hopefully my use of "legal terms" will restore me to everyone's good graces and in the future I will only comment on things in which I'm qualified.

Last edited:
........"Where are the strength tests and breaking point tensile tests?" ...........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be clear, in this case "tensile" isn't those little silver streamers my family would put on our Christmas trees back in the 1960's and 70's?

Last edited:
I would like to take credit for at least part of the work but I can't. When it comes to mechanical and fabrications skills, I'm talentless. :)
Rob however is probably the best kept secret in the Cruiser world. :)

If Rob could produce a copy of your intercooler setup without needing my cruiser present, I'd likely start wiring him money.

The to-do list since returning from Windrock......
My new right rear mud flap is no longer attached to the vehicle. (Long story)
Left rear axle seal is now leaking. (Just enough to make a mess)
Right front electric locking hub isn't locking. (I had 3 wheel drive most of the weekend)
:)

Yup.

:lol:

Don't sell yourself short.

Professional photography can be quite challenging

:rimshot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom