Any 100 series near Duarte CA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an amazing fab guy in the Duarte area who is game to fab up some bumpers and sliders and what not.

The problem: I'm in Utah and can't get him the truck to do some pre measuring to get material cut and what not.

Is there anyone willing to take a truck by there? He would do any fab work for you at a good price and I'm willing to pay for your time as well.

Thanks!

Jesse

What's the address? I'll try to swing by

I am close by, let me know

So I have a lot of people asking and PMing me about him and his work. His name is Christian, he builds some unbelievable stuff. He could do anything from bumpers to racks to sliders to a full cage. Here is his number, he's not in the shop today though but leave him a message.

You guys are awesome.

626-422-7923

He used to work for a bigger company and went out and started his own thing. I'm actually not positive what he calls his shop now haha. But he has a shop in an industrial complex right off the 210 freeway.

So way more people have messaged me than I thought would. I talked to Christian and if a few of us are interested in rear bumpers with tire carriers he's willing to do a bunch, and make a really really good deal on them. He just needs one to measure and put together a price for. How many would be interested in a rear bumper, with or without a carrier?

So way more people have messaged me than I thought would. I talked to Christian and if a few of us are interested in rear bumpers with tire carriers he's willing to do a bunch, and make a really really good deal on them. He just needs one to measure and put together a price for. How many would be interested in a rear bumper, with or without a carrier?

Any pics or links to his previous work?

wow. a day late and a dollar short. I'm about 15 mins from him, but already have a 4x4 labs rear bumper. Now if he wants to make a high clearance front bumper with winch mount, id be in. My TJM is big and bulky.

Ah yeah duh. He's on instagram...

Cmfabworks

And Billy goats I'm sure he would be game if we can get enough interest.

I just checked the Cmfabworks instagram page, that dude does some top notch work. I'm on the market for a new bumper but I don't live so close to where I can drop off my LC and leave it for a few days. I hope some one gets a rig over to him so he can take some measurements and we can get some idea of the cost.

So what we need to do is get a list together of who is in for what parts and then talk to Christian and see what we can do.

So... who is in for a rear bumper?

I am interested in having a rear bumper (without swingout). I might be able to leave my truck there for a couple days if needed.

So what we need to do is get a list together of who is in for what parts and then talk to Christian and see what we can do.

So... who is in for a rear bumper?
Very interested... Sliders as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom