Harbor Freight coupons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey @ERG80, so dumb question but do you happen to have any idea how often they release the 25% off coupons? Havent seen one in a while and I need to pick up a 3-ton floor jack as my old one took a digger finally. Got a few things I need to do to the truck that require a jack and so figured if it was getting close to time for the 25% off I would just hold off a bit. Thanks for always posting these!

Hey @ERG80, so dumb question but do you happen to have any idea how often they release the 25% off coupons? Havent seen one in a while and I need to pick up a 3-ton floor jack as my old one took a digger finally. Got a few things I need to do to the truck that require a jack and so figured if it was getting close to time for the 25% off I would just hold off a bit. Thanks for always posting these!

Hi, Sorry I don't know what the schedule is for the 25% coupons. They used to appear around holidays but have been becoming less frequent. Try looking through the hfcoupon database link in the first post of the thread if there was one available someone would post it there.

There are a ton of jack coupons at that link which may work out to be around 25% off normal price.

Happy hunting

ERG80

Hi, Sorry I don't know what the schedule is for the 25% coupons. They used to appear around holidays but have been becoming less frequent. Try looking through the hfcoupon database link in the first post of the thread if there was one available someone would post it there.

There are a ton of jack coupons at that link which may work out to be around 25% off normal price.

Happy hunting

ERG80

Thanks @ERG80 I actually check the coupon db pretty frequently... only 20% on there and the 3-ton Heavy jack is currently $89.99. Most of the workers at my local store end up taking the 20% off the "sale" price so that would put it about $70. Still a pretty good buy, will have to grab soon.

Thanks @ERG80 I actually check the coupon db pretty frequently... only 20% on there and the 3-ton Heavy jack is currently $89.99. Most of the workers at my local store end up taking the 20% off the "sale" price so that would put it about $70. Still a pretty good buy, will have to grab soon.

Columbus Day - 4 Day Sale

Rapid pump 3 ton for $78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom