This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snorkel arrived and very happy with the product, especially for 127$ shipped.

Antenna cut out equipped. Nice stainless hardware and heavy rubber molded airbox boot. I had to notch the template for the antenna, but that was easy enough.

Ordered a 4.125 holesaw and will get this install this week sometime. Everything is prepped and ready.

Amazon---- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DMSV2QC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jason

IMG_20160926_104753931.jpg
IMG_20160926_104802477.jpg
IMG_20160926_104809887.jpg
IMG_20160926_123709957.jpg

Also ordered some batteries...

Odessey 31-PC2150S for the main starting
Odessey 31M-PC2150ST-M for the Aux

Some 3/4" x 1/4" 99% copper bar for the + extension and I'm still debating between the T-Max (IBS knock off) or the Painless battery controller. I have PLENTY of 1/0 and 2/0 cable and lugs.

J

That should look interesting. :popcorn:

The color? Really no different than what it looks like with OE plastic bumper covers. Rack will be almost completely covered with the new Trail Tailor RTT and foxwing awning and the sliders will be a little darker than you see them now.

I'm disliking the black armor look more and more. Plus it shows every scratch and particle of dust.

J

The color? Really no different than what it looks like with OE plastic bumper covers. Rack will be almost completely covered with the new Trail Tailor RTT and foxwing awning and the sliders will be a little darker than you see them now.

I'm disliking the black armor look more and more. Plus it shows every scratch and particle of dust.

J

I meant it in a good way. I'm very used to seeing everything black and would consider color matching my own bumpers when I get them one day. :)

I welded out the swing arms, finished the quarter wing brackets and will be changing the Rotopax up a bit. Need to get away from it for a couple of days.

I might start the front tomorrow if the tailgate lids aren't ready to pickup in Salt Lake. But, I'm ready regardless.

J

IMG_20160927_135208823_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Got a little done on the front bumper before I met my laser guy to pick up the tailgate panel mock-ups.

My spare front diff arrived so now I can start installing the Harrop E-locker when I have time.

J

IMG_20160928_120659425.jpg
IMG_20160928_120722303.jpg

HEE HEE

FRONT WINCH.png

Tailgate lid. Needs a small tweak and they will go into production.

IMG_20160928_122013177.jpg

IMG_20160928_133632218.jpg

Looking good! That snorkel is a steal for $127!

Ive also been looking at the T-Max system. Half the price of the National Luna and guys seem to be happy with it.

Lids are looking good BTW! Think i'm going to color match mine with Monstaliner to the drawer setup I have planned :D

Have you ever considered a hitch mount incorporated into the front bumper? My thoughts on this is it could be used for the main attachment for a colapsable "trail table" or workbench (would be great with on board air). If there were two other attachment areas on either side of the bumper steel braces could be used for
support as well into the table.

Have you ever considered a hitch mount incorporated into the front bumper? My thoughts on this is it could be used for the main attachment for a colapsable "trail table" or workbench (would be great with on board air). If there were two other attachment areas on either side of the bumper steel braces could be used for
support as well into the table.

I've built many front bumpers with a receiver hitch. None for a 100 but I will build whatever within reason..

J

You teasing covering up the front bumper J

Got the snorkel installed this morning. Need to order some new clips to re-install the inner wheel well panel. A really nice and tight install.

I also, disconnected the power antenna since its broken but runs anyway... Installed one of my CB/Radio mounts so now I can run a splitter for FM and CB uses.

J

IMG_20161001_102851444.jpg
IMG_20161001_102900871.jpg
IMG_20161001_102836455.jpg
DSCF2617.JPG

I like the front bumper, it reminds me of the original "blueberry" bumper:
blue_1.jpg

I like the front bumper, it reminds me of the original "blueberry" bumper:
View attachment 1330397

I suppose. BUT, that is one hell of a compliment! Thanks! I'd have to strip a lot of metal off to get it to that look.

Looks like my 80 front bumper more than anything...

J

SAM_0154.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom