The Coleman Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought a really nice 200a from Steve for $45. Looks and works like new.

How much was shipping? Curious as to sending one of mine as a trade in.

Been looking for a used powerhouse stove for a while. Not much available in my remote part of Arizona. Visiting an elderly neighbor in his shop the other day and noticed an old lantern. Mentioned I was looking for a stove. Said he had an old one but hadn't used it. Traded a $35
tailgate ladder for both. He threw in a gallon of gas as well. More pics to follow.

PICT2270.JPG

PICT2271.JPG

PICT2274.JPG

PICT2275.JPG

PICT2276.JPG

I believe the stove is a "53. The lantern has 62 stamped on the bottom and is well used. I have original documentation for the stove BUT no box. Yes Kurt I think I did OK. Please post up if any one can share more info on these. Thanks, Jim

PICT2280.JPG

PICT2278.JPG

PICT2279.JPG

PICT2281.JPG

Great score on that stove. Nice round tank. Congrats.

Thanks Drew, My intent is to use the stove unless it is really special. Just need to go through them and make sure they're serviceable.

Been looking for a used powerhouse stove for a while. Not much available in my remote part of Arizona. Visiting an elderly neighbor in his shop the other day and noticed an old lantern. Mentioned I was looking for a stove. Said he had an old one but hadn't used it. Traded a $35
tailgate ladder for both. He threw in a gallon of gas as well. More pics to follow.

NICE FIND!

oh, they're servicable. as well, you can consider anytime you use that thing to cook a special occasion and should do it OFTEN!!!

Want to triple your money? J/K:hillbilly:

Nice score man.

Been talking to Steve about doing a refurb/trade/buy out right on a lantern and turned him onto this thread, hope he'll join MUD and start posting here, he seems like a stand up guy and I think he'd fit in here perfectly.

All in favor of getting a dedicated Coleman/lantern guy to join say I :)

EYE!

I!! :clap:

How much was shipping? Curious as to sending one of mine as a trade in.
I'm sorry I didn't answer your question. I looked to see if I could find the total I paid Steve but my record keeping is crap. I'm glad to see you talked directly to him. I don't think you'll be disappointed with his work. He does an excellent job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom