**CLOSED**4X4 LABS Tax Season Group Buy ends 5/9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in a group buy.

Need a finished rear bumper..

Would also like a finished front bumper. Those look bad a$$.

Count me in. I got the ok, and can move on this.

We might get more exposure to get this ball rolling sooner, if a new thread was started by whoever is coordinating this. Something titled "Oct 2016 4x4 labs bumper group buy" or something... Other potentials might not see this latest round of interest, based on this "April" title.

You are correct!

What is the discount with this buy again? I have been waiting for RDCs bumpers for a long time, he finally finished them and it is the best thing I have ever seen, but twice the cost of a 4x4 labs. I can't pay over 4K for a bumper. I still need a bumper and I am probably in, just need to know what the incentive is for the buy. Thanks.

I am very seriously considering the rear bumper with dual swing outs. About 99.9% sure, just need to verify pricing first...

Price?

I got my bumpers on the last group buy. But seeing as how I just wrecked I need another front bumper so count me in again

From page 1 of the May Group Buy:
====================
DISCOUNT CODE: ih8mud
====================

15% OFF KITS, 10% OFF FINISHED

Buy here:
4X4LABS

I just came back from a huge camping trip in Uwharrie. It was awesome EXCEPT for a 35" spare tire in the rear of the truck taking up precious space for gear.

@HAAANK organized the previous group buy. I guess we need to talk to him about the details.

I PM'd Haaank and got the low down on how these things work. I just talked to Luke at 4x4 labs, he said the deal is the same. Luke is going to chime in soon.

Also, we can save on shipping for those of us who are in the Phoenix area. Luke can send a pallet full to Tools R Us in Mesa, who will then distribute them to everyone.
No doubt Luke will be asking if you're interested in this, but just out of curiosity who would be in on this group shipping option to Mesa, AZ?

I PM'd Haaank and got the low down on how these things work. I just talked to Luke at 4x4 labs, he said the deal is the same. Luke is going to chime in soon.
Stoked! I was just going to order a bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom