TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Surprise surprise, my dad snagged this one up. All in pieces but damn it's clean. The old man knew what he was doing and re-did everything. You could eat off the frame, all body parts are rust free, new suspension, came with a bunch of original papers and books and pictures, and a 4 bolt 350 mated to a 4 speed ready to be thrown in. Gonna become an awesome, clean, nicely modified rig.

Man I wish it were in my clean, well organized, spotless garage... dreams are for free. Sounds like a heck of a deal for a whack of parts... and work. Looking forward to seeing some pics and a build thread.

This guy dropped the price to $5000 now:

$5,000 · 1981 Toyota BJ42 Diesel Land Cruiser
$5,000 · 1981 Toyota BJ42 Diesel Land Cruiser

$8,500 · 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser Bj42

$8,500 · 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser Bj42

54372876_934.jpg

1982 Toyota HJ60

Sent him a quick text for price;

"We're not really sure what it's worth in it's current condition.

We have a guy who is going to come see it today and has said $4000-$5000 depending on condition of coarse.

We know they have a following and that people want them. So we would just like to get as much as possible."

1982 Toyota HJ60

Sent him a quick text for price;

"We're not really sure what it's worth in it's current condition.

We have a guy who is going to come see it today and has said $4000-$5000 depending on condition of coarse.

We know they have a following and that people want them. So we would just like to get as much as possible."

So HJ with a 3b or just poor research ? 5g? Mmm not for me

I see a power steering pump on the engine..?

Yup, it was an aftermarket addition, but its toyota brand, I am the third owner but I'm fairly certain it was added on within a year or two of it being made in the eighties

Low km LHD 100 series diesel (1HDFTE?) manual transmission cruiser. Nice combo! Way out of my price range I'm sure.... Would make a sweet family and tow rig though...I want!!!

Toyota Landcruiser, Diesel (Coquitlam)

Toyota Landcruiser, Diesel

00G0G_8Fn7b1Xxl5N_1200x900.jpg

I messaged the seller of the above truck. They're asking $39,000. It's from Germany....

This truck is pretty sad . I went to look at to for a friend the other day . Yes it is a Jap truck with a left hand drive firewall but it needs to be re-done as everything inside is soaked from water running down the firewall into the floor . The motor needs to be replaced as well . It is a major project if anyone is interested in that sort of thing .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom