CSC random wheeling video thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The chain saw portion... :bang:

ANy better

Imagine watching this happen to the guy in front of you and you are next:eek:

Good thing he rolled his window up. But judging by the massive amount of water that pours out the door, maybe it wasn't in time. What are they doing downunder that water crossings are so crazy? "Sure, mate, 2 meters deep flowing water, ripper!" I imagine them elbowing each other out of way to be first. Good times.

Good thing he rolled his window up. But judging by the massive amount of water that pours out the door, maybe it wasn't in time. What are they doing downunder that water crossings are so crazy? "Sure, mate, 2 meters deep flowing water, ripper!" I imagine them elbowing each other out of way to be first. Good times.

If you've never driven around the midland back country in Australia, it's difficult to explain. Would be like explaining to a European what back country Bayoo life is like. Totally different mindset than we city dwellers are accustom to.

If you've never driven around the midland back country in Australia, it's difficult to explain. Would be like explaining to a European what back country Bayoo life is like. Totally different mindset than we city dwellers are accustom to.

Yeah. I sea ;) that.

Educational and cool af

Driving through Australia there are "ravines" normal roads go through that flood - they generally don't bridge creeks, they pave right through them, sometimes they'll install a culvert, maybe. One dip had a dated sign showing 194 ' depth during one rainy season flood - wife was controlling the camera so no photo.

Queensland has their own road map to use during rains: If it's flooded, forget it - Flooded Roads Map

Best shot of the roads subject to this brought back is this one. The dip that car is about to go into, if flooded, would be a nasty surprise. So down under, getting a car wet is a normal seasonal experience. Overall - driving in Australia was - well - different than anywhere else in the western world I've driven. They call trucks "Road Trains" for a reason, too.

Passing a Road Train is an experience I'll not forget... lol. Relating the event at a pub down the road "Hit the rough, eh?" was out of the locals mouths before I even finished my initial sentence.

20171103180146.jpg

I can't watch

That is a crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom