Roll cage pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can take some better pics, but you won't see much because the whole cage is covered in foam. The base of A and B pillar bars aree welded to the tie between rock sliders and frame. The tubes allong the headliners inside the cab are bolted (didn't want to burn headliner) the 2 A pillar bars are s bent along top of window frame and bolts to B pillar. A and B pillar bar base is welded to steel bar that ties rock slider to frame ( if welded directly to frame, it would be in drivers way) . Tube tie A and B pillar along top of windshield. C pillar roll bar is outside cab and welded to frame and rear tube structure. Holes are cut in rear roof to tie C and B pillar by welded tubes. This roll cage (6 points welded to frame) is by no means a high end high speed rollover cage, but for recreational flops it will work fine.

IMG_20140614_101216.jpg

IMG_20140510_121423.jpg

IMG_20140510_121408.jpg

IMG_20151004_123133.jpg

does anybody know if there is a way to take the A pillars of the cage through the dash near the base of the car body A pillar?

Is that @Camino truck? He sold it? I thought it already had a cage in it?

Impressive @larry butler. Can you post up more pics of the A and B pillar routing? With stock seats, I could not find a good way to do the B pillar. What brand seats are you running in there?

does anybody know if there is a way to take the A pillars of the cage through the dash near the base of the car body A pillar?

If you were willing to pull dash out to do the work, yes, I believe you could cut out the inner skin of the A pillar and recess them.

Same truck (my password did not work for some reason) my grandson Shane and I built the truck. Now that he spends all of his time with his girlfriend, he only has time to use the truck occasionally and never has time to help me with repairs! I couldn't find a way to go thru the dash. The B pillar tube is all one piece and awkward to handle and must be tight to the interior walls and go thru the floor. I'll take pics tomorrow.

Feeding a long piece of tubing thru holes in the dash will destroy the dash but not that that is a bad thing. They are PRP seats but the stock ones fit also.

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom