'89 JDM Turbo Diesel in Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
OK guys, fess up. Who's the proud owner of this turbo diesel in Seattle? My son talked to the owner today, he also owns an '86 FJ60. Anyone?

Turbo-Diesel.jpg

Yes, where exactly is this parked?! I want to come...uh... Check it out. :poof:

So awesome and jealous.

From the photo it's parked in front of the Fremont Health Club. There's only one Fremont Health Club in Seattle - on N. 34th Street, right under the Aurora Bridge (a stone's throw from the Fremont Troll under the north end of the bridge). Go visit the troll if you've never seen it, we checked it out when we were up visiting last year.

I live near that area and have never seen it. It doesn't look like it has a front plate, so maybe a visitor or new arrival.

My son sent a photo of the rear of the vehicle - it has what appears to be a temporary registration sticker taped in the rear lift hatch window with the date 10-15-16 - which points to your idea of a new arrival. Without that photo it could have been a visitor, here in New Mexico we don't have front plates, other states may be the same. My son stopped to talk with the owner because he has never seen that roofline before and was curious. He certainly knows what "normal" FJ60s/FJ62s look like. I've got four right now, only one of which is running, the '84 FJ60 I've owned since new - he and his younger brother spent many hours in the back seat over the years, then drove it to high school every day.

Thanks guys, I knew MUD would come through!

Haha hello. Yes, it's mine. Just recently bought it up in BC. I was actually at Milstead, the coffee shop, not the brewery. Thanks for the welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom