The Trail Ride Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluehawk

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
Thought this thread would be a good place to post up if you plan on going trail riding and would like some company. I may not have mine ready by GSMTR, but plan on hitting the trails every weekend I'm off when it's done. This is a club and I enjoy being a part of it and hanging out with you guys. So, post up when and where you are going.

I think Shawn is planning a ride to AOP (Adventure Off-road Park) in July. Not sure of the exact date but I'm sure he'll post it up

Going to ride with some Jeep guys this Saturday. Hitting the north end of Wind Rock. Motivation to finish my 60

Had a great time on the ride at Wind Rock. 13 hours on the trails. Greatest part of the day was when my 11 year old son drove for the first time. He did awesome. Sorry guys, it's a CJ7 but future wheeling will be in a Toyota

Last edited:
That's awesome Ryan!!!!!

Well I guess he needs to go ahead and find him a 40 that you can get fixed up for him.

Well I guess he needs to go ahead and find him a 40 that you can get fixed up for him.

Got the 78 model sitting in front of the garage. Just need to order a few parts like knuckle rebuild kit, spring bushings, and a few odds and ends.

Guys, i am planning on hitting the Appalachian Toyota Round-Up, Labor Day weekend at WindRock (if i make the drive there i will be further along than last year's experience). Anyone interested?

www.appalachiantoyotaroundup.org

If carnage and annoying radiator issues don't stop me, i would like to do the following before winter projects get started:
  • Wind Rock (Labor Day weekend)
  • AOP (Adventure Off road park)
  • Golden Mountain Park
  • Caryville
Maybe we can get some discussion on these at next meeting...

If I could get all the little things taken care of, I would love to just hit some trails. Sounds like a good plan Nik

Ok, for now:
  1. Appalachian Toyota Round-Up (weekend of September 3rd)
  2. Adventure Off Road Park (weekend of September 10th)

Well from what I've heard, there might be a trip planned for Oct 22 to either AOP or Golden Mtn. Hopefully someone who knows will post up the details.

If anyone is interested, we are planning to go to Golden Mtn the weekend of Oct 22. Probably camp Fri and Sat night. Haven't determined yet if anyone will be able to ride Fri aft also or just Sat and Sun. I was originally hoping to go to AOP but they have an event that same weekend.

The one time you guys come my way I will be out of town.

I plan to be there Shawn. Depending what time we are leaving Friday, we can plan afternoon ride as we will be there by late morning I would think.

Sorry you wont be there Hunter, maybe in November at STLCA meeting.

If anyone is interested, we are planning to go to Golden Mtn the weekend of Oct 22. Probably camp Fri and Sat night. Haven't determined yet if anyone will be able to ride Fri aft also or just Sat and Sun. I was originally hoping to go to AOP but they have an event that same weekend.

I am out of town all week that week, getting back friday night. It's close enough to Nashville where I may be able to pop over to at least ride trails on Saturday....

Hey!! I'm off that weekend. All events have been coinciding w my weekends to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom