Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM sent.

Order is placed. I have a couple of spare/stock kits coming in. I have 41 people of on DCB list (designated carpet buyers..) So, usually by the time i get to #8-10.. I'm sold out.

Thanks all,

Jason
Hey Jason, I'm certain I missed some info in the 15 pages but if you do an order for 100s or have a spare in the group buy, count me in for my 98. I was going to order from ACC in AU. Really only need the front and mid pieces but could go whole if needed. Carpet you foind looks good. My interior is tan but I'm flexible on color. Long shot but thought I'd drop a line.
Thanks
Bryan

B,

I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of 100 vinyl kits, but the only mold my supplier had was for r a RHD, I wasn't comfortable buying a set not know the differences between the two. The 60 series is not an issue at all, but not familiar enough to say on the 100.

My supplier in Perth is doing some research on this and will get back to me in due time.

Thanks,

J

B,

I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of 100 vinyl kits, but the only mold my supplier had was for r a RHD, I wasn't comfortable buying a set not know the differences between the two. The 60 series is not an issue at all, but not familiar enough to say on the 100.

My supplier in Perth is doing some research on this and will get back to me in due time.

Thanks,

J
Sounds good. I've seen the Knox kits that look great and reasonably priced but those too are all RHD. I just don't think it'll work unfortunately. Be interested if you find something though! Lucky 60s series guys ha

Sounds good. I've seen the Knox kits that look great and reasonably priced but those too are all RHD. I just don't think it'll work unfortunately. Be interested if you find something though! Lucky 60s series guys ha

I spoke with many of the AUS suppliers over the past 2 years and none really wanted to help, send me samples or returned quantity pricing to me. My supplier doesn't even have a website. I was lucky enough to be referred by one of my European vendors that has been using their products for about 7 years now. They were eager to help and it hasn't changed one bit. Its a small family business and they tell me everything when it comes to their comfort level and experiences on the cruiser products.

J

when you're getting ready to order again could you put me on the list for floor mats front and back for the blue/grey carpets? thanks

when you're getting ready to order again could you put me on the list for floor mats front and back for the blue/grey carpets? thanks

T, I have them coming in with this order. I'll PM you with details.

Per my phone call about an hour ago, it looks like everything will ship on Thursday/Friday.

J

Still waiting on some vinyl pics :hillbilly: ... or did i miss them?

You didn't miss them. I'm waiting on some installed pics as well!!

You didn't miss them. I'm waiting on some installed pics as well!!

I have 19 vinyl kits out there..... I installed one and lost the pics due to a computer failure. One other person sent me a couple of pics and the install was a travesty at best (even though they liked it) cut the holes too big and didn't take their time on the install.

BUT it doesn't really matter anymore. Talking with my supplier this weekend, the vinyl supplier they use has discontinued the material they were using. They tried the "NEW-- improved" replacement and they said it was thin and they have rejected every mold test they've done so far.

I ordered a few vinyl kits with this last order and tried to buy all the remaining saddle and grey vinyl stock they had, but someone else beat me to it... For now, there will be no more vinyl kits until my supplier likes a new product and I get to sample it for myself.

I have quite a long waiting "want/interested" list for the vinyl kit, but may just end up keeping these spare/stock kits for myself.

Jason

I have 19 vinyl kits out there..... I installed one and lost the pics due to a computer failure. One other person sent me a couple of pics and the install was a travesty at best (even though they liked it) cut the holes too big and didn't take their time on the install.

BUT it doesn't really matter anymore. Talking with my supplier this weekend, the vinyl supplier they use has discontinued the material they were using. They tried the "NEW-- improved" replacement and they said it was thin and they have rejected every mold test they've done so far.

I ordered a few vinyl kits with this last order and tried to buy all the remaining saddle and grey vinyl stock they had, but someone else beat me to it... For now, there will be no more vinyl kits until my supplier likes a new product and I get to sample it for myself.

I have quite a long waiting "want/interested" list for the vinyl kit, but may just end up keeping these spare/stock kits for myself.

Jason

:( Bummer, but thanks for keeping us posted.

Also, this will be the last group buy on carpet kits and floor mats.

I'm setting up a sea freight forwarding company and will stock these as I see the need for them in the future.

Cruiser-Mart has a few items (just getting everything published) and other items will be set-up and people can check inventory/availability on carpet and mats there in the near future.

J

Jason

Thanks for the update J. My FJ budget is empty for the near future anyways, so at least they won't be out there taunting me...

Carpet/vinyl was delivered this afternoon. I will get these broke out, checked and boxed up in the next two days. There are 28 kits plus wheel well covers and floor mates in this pallet.

11 of these kits are headed BACK overseas and will have priority as they were also the first to pay.

The remainder are US, Canada and limited stock.

J

IMG_20161017_131914959.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom