Brand New 40 Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I guess I'm the newest noobie here now. I picked up this 1968 40 yesterday out of Little Rock, AR. It's my first Cruiser, so I'm excited beyond belief right now! It's in pretty solid condition but the engine and tranny have been swapped out for a 350 and 4 speed auto (origin of these parts is unknown to me).

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and I promise to use the search function first for all of my questions!

DSC_5686.jpg

DSC_5680.jpg

DSC_5671.jpg

DSC_5684.jpg

Nice rig Pete. If appears to not have power steering and power brakes, that size tire and rim sure would like both. Also appears to have a smaller steering wheel, which would make manual steering even worse???

Looks like a great start.

1 circuit drum brakes? I'd start there.

Welcome!

That's a nice truck. Welcome to the addiction.

Are you in Arkansas? I saw that on the Little Rock Craigslist and figured it would go fast.

I got your warm welcome since no one else has :flipoff2:

The moment you place a wrench on the rig is the moment you are no longer a noob. But you will also be instantly addicted. There are some extremely knowledgeable folks on this thread. But do use the search cuz a few can get pretty ornery :slap: Welcome!

Jim land is correct, I need stronger glasses, I finally saw the P.S. filler cap.

Bezel orientation is correct. Pass :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom