Finally!!!! Saginaw PS pump conversion kit for FJ60s!!!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are some install pics.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

So, what are the vehicles people should be looking for these pumps in at junkyards?

Correct. Don't use junkyard parts. Or you risk contaminating the entire system just to save a few dollars.

Is there a specific model we should be getting. Or are all Saginaw P series pumps this style the same.

Last edited:
Is there a specific model we should be getting. Or are all Saginaw P series pumps this style the same.
The new pump is less than $100 on rockauto
I thought for some reason that all Saginaw P Series were fine but there was one Volvo model that had the appropriate fittings for plug n play with the toyota OEM hoses???

Care to share?
If I could remember I would but only can remember that it was a volvo model from the 80s... like a 240 or 270.. Sure it is in one of the saginaw conversion threads.

Georg, thanks for doing this. There is something very attractive about the shape of the canned ham.

Forgive me if I missed it, but can CA guys still run their smog pump with this setup? Looks like it will all fit.

will this work for the smogged 2fe guys as well? (FJ60 application)

I need a bj60 up grade. My welded front diff is a little stiff when turning 35"

Has anybody done one yet?

And after about 30 mins of 4xing it over heats and pukes up atf everywhere.

What modification to the current
Bracket is needed?
Is it hard? Can I send my bracket
And have you do the mod?
Thanks for doing this

will this work for the smogged 2fe guys as well? (FJ60 application)
DO you use the stock 60 bracket @60 toy ota ??? For those asking, remember this is using the stock 60 bracket, 62 changes bracket and side for PS. Would probably require further modification and whatnot.

Correct. This setup is designed strictly for the late model 40/45 and all FJ60s for the 2F engine.

This kit will not with any style V8, V6, Diesel engine ...... It's strictly for the later 2F with the accessory bolt holes for the factory PS bracket.

Sorry I should have been more specific, but that's what was implied when i said "fj60 application". But that's good to know! I'll gladly be the guinea pig for us 2fe guys

Are you running the 2F brackets and accessories or the 3FE counterparts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom