Possible Gas Shortage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Touché ..... You definitely went the right direction

Nothing wrong with a man bun!

CXzsaB5WMAAp1nP.jpg

:flipoff2:

So I just got back last night from a week out of town. Didn't need to fill up gas anywhere north of GA, thanks to a 50 gallon tank - so is this shortage issue over??

I was in SC part of this last week and saw many gas tankers on the interstate. None in NC. The shortage may be over but the price has remained higher in some places. It may take the market a while to correct its prices.

So I just got back last night from a week out of town. Didn't need to fill up gas anywhere north of GA, thanks to a 50 gallon tank - so is this shortage issue over??

Apparently not really. Or at least in more suburban areas. Most folks have regular only. Can be a challenge finding premium unless you live in outlying areas. Every station has everything up by me

Seems like it's just reached Wilmywood.

You got the diesel, dont forget to make sure Mrs. Redheadedstepchild notices that there is no diesel shortage, and your foresight in purchasing that wonderful vehicle is saving the family. And thats why the troopy would be a great addition to the.... anyway, you get me.:bounce:

. . and what a huge savings that is - - time for a whole new exhaust to support the use of that lovely machine to save money and save the world from green house gases . . . kinda

Bringing this thread back. Looks like better stock up again.

image.jpg

Never saw any issues in Raleigh, but maybe everyone was complacent on the last "shortage".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom