AJIK Spare Tire Carrier 2015 Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put me down as interested too...

Interested as well

Interested if this pans out as well. Are these still manufactured in Illinois? Would there be a chance to pick up if so?

I understand that wits end has acquired the rights to these tire carriers and plans to resume manufacturing them. I just hope those plans haven't changed. I'd really like to get my hands on one. This product fills a niche for those of us who do not need an armored rear bumper, but would very much like to relocate our spare.

Any updates, NLXTACY?

So what's going on with the tire carrier? I've been patiently waiting
I'm not in any immediate need, but I do want one eventually, and will buy one when they become available. I'll take NLXTACY at his word that it's gonna happen. My sense is he doesn't want to establish an expectation that may not be realistic.

I'm not in any immediate need, but I do want one eventually, and will buy one when they become available. I'll take NLXTACY at his word that it's gonna happen. My sense is he doesn't want to establish an expectation that may not be realistic.

A few things need to happen:
* it needs to be produced keeping the previous issues in mind
* it needs to be produced in a way that is shipable in a manner that doesn't exceed the cost of the product
* I need to feel 100% confident in the work being done by the fabricator
* I don't want to get people's hopes too far from reality
* I don't want to take anyone's money unless the actual production on the final units have started
* I'd like to try something different and actually make a buck :p
* but yes, they will be made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom