Dodge Power wagons, M37's and a Carryall. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From my fathers collection.

100_7233.JPG

100_9271.JPG

100_9275.JPG

100_9281.JPG

100_9282.JPG

Great collection very cool.

Whats the white pop top in the second to last image on the left? PG

Last edited:
It is my rusty 1980 Plymouth Trailduster. Floors, rockers and rear quarters are rusted out. Bottom of doors too. Sold some parts off of it. Plan to use the top. Had the quad light grill which I really liked at one time but I don't care for the look of them anymore. Must be the square headlights with the old body that I don't really like now. Sold the grill. Using it for parts.

It has the fold and tumble rear seat that tumbles forward. I think I may mount it in my RC rear facing behind the back seat, make it removable. Not sure though...
100_5168.jpg
100_5171.jpg
100_5172.jpg
100_5173.jpg
100_5174.jpg

Dang what a shame its so far rusted. Love the Boxers in the images! Want to sell that PLYMOUTH hood emblem?
I am looking for a dash too.

Yeah, I gave up on it with the rust and parked it and designated it for parts. I need the top for my 78 as it was rusty on it. Weird, top rusty but truck solid. This one is just the opposite. Seems trucks in the rust belts rust from underneath with all the salt use. Trucks out west and in high heat climates rust up top from the sun breaking things down.

The emblem is broken between the 'P' and the 'L' but I would part ways with it if you could use it.

You know boxers. They are always up in your business lol.

Thanks.

What other usable parts are on it? Dash? Seats? I need a 4x4 727 with NP203, door panels etc.
I want that emblem just send me a list of prices shipped to 76116. Thanks PG

Right on. I will look and see. I sold the front seats. Low back plain tan vinyls. Not sure about the dash condition. Some of that I was going to use on my Ramcharger but let me see what I have. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom